ForumsGamesRaze 2 Beta Demo

110 47012
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

For any of you who don't know - Raze 2 is in the making, and even better news, the creators have offered to the public a fully playable demo - that is constantly updated!

It even has global stats - let's make them go skyhigh!

Interested?

• 110 Replies
nmzxcdee
nmzxcdee
2 posts
Jester

this is goin to be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I like raze 2...
Why its because it has

-Legend

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Can't play the demo > stupid useless IPod >.

Anyways, is it going to be multiplayer?

ninitails
ninitails
1 posts
Nomad

[b]its gonnna be WICKED

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anyways, is it going to be multiplayer?

Sadly not. Juice-Tin said there isn't multiplayer but he said if he makes a Raze 3 then, it will be multiplayer for sure.
shadowfox96
shadowfox96
1 posts
Nomad

raze was fun raze 2 i bet even better also online macths with other live players would be nice

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Guys Raze 2 has been submitted to Armorgames for approval it can come anytime !and i don't wanna spill the beans anymore

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

alright fine by tonight theres going to be a beta which is the whole game playable for everyone only on raze-online . Don't believe me ? www.raze-online.com

shams33
shams33
1 posts
Nomad

ok, iam dont say iam much lagging in raze 1 but i still cant wait to play raze 2 some hrs left to make the game yay!! guys and realize day is in 15 september

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

It got taken off. No more beta

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

alright fine by tonight theres going to be a beta which is the whole game playable for everyone only on raze-online . Don't believe me ?

That says there might be a beta version. They might not do a beta. But with it already being submitted to AG for approval, I think it's probably a bit too late for a beta.
Drift89
Drift89
217 posts
Nomad

YAY! Raze 2 is finally out!
It's not on the AG front page but it's in shooting games...

OR JUST CLICK HERE TO GO STRAIGHT TO RAZE 2

Drift89

jacob2001
jacob2001
1 posts
Nomad

it ****ing awesome

twentyfour_is_cool
twentyfour_is_cool
13 posts
Nomad

rose at night fall is my favorite song on raze 2 and i have a MP3 download of it here. also not the best ending for it sorry

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/153668

(i'm not sure if the link works, i can't tell until i post this so if it does not work copy and paste it on to the web address.)

Standgrounding
Standgrounding
4 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 FINALLY CAME OUT! But alien campaign Level 14(Rocket Race) is pretty hard...

Showing 91-105 of 110