Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The Last Stand - Union City Guide

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 6:07pm

eoin001

eoin001

173 posts

well if i was to tell you where the importent weapons are that would be to long so i suggest you find out your self

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 1:56am

SniperFire456

SniperFire456

1 post

i played survival mode it was way more interesting

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 5:27am

s4k4tm1s1n

s4k4tm1s1n

1 post

HELP KELY MÄ°SÄ°ON Ä°S HARD

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 4:38am

charles1234592

charles1234592

2 posts

i have finished all the task/quest in the game.But i still feel unsatisfied.the city was so big but the game only let's you travel up to 8 locations.but still i loved the game.it's like the fallout mixed up with left 4 dead but using last stand's engine.

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 11:59am

AcidXtheFreak

AcidXtheFreak

1 post

Can someone please tell me how to get brawn before brain. I tried with 1luck 4security and got 8% chance to open it, but the lock broke and i didn't get the achievement. How to do it?

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 5:41pm

TheNameWithNoNumbers

TheNameWithNoNumbers

164 posts

I've beat both game modes, and this is a good guide. Beat the game without any guide, though.
Here are some frendly weapon tips-
A- Survivors
You get that awesome weapon, the RPG, and yet, you only get 5 shots?
What?
NO FAIR!
(It is fair)
Whenever you have a weapon that you don't have enough ammo for, give it to your survivor. They have infinite ammo. So, yeah.
That.

B- Guns, Guns, Guns... and ammo.
The early stages, you don't shoot at all.
Melee will take care of your needs. But...
When choosing a weapon, look at it, and prioritize. Make sure you have enough ammo for a weapon first, and is it better than your current one? MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH AMMO.

C- AMMO.
If you don't have the Ammo, forget it. Without ammo, yer screwed. That being said, if you're looking for a lasting gun, look at the SMGs. Most fire fast enough, have accuracy, and do damage to the point where you can rip through zombies. PLUS- They use 45. or 9mm, which is the 2 most common ammo drops and finds. (I found the Kris S/V. Luckily, the military version dropped from a zombie. **** YEAH!

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 5:45pm

wzcann01

wzcann01

1 post

how do you get in bank vault at the bank theres a gate blocking me wat do i do

Posted Oct 1, '11 at 5:59pm

TheNameWithNoNumbers

TheNameWithNoNumbers

164 posts

You can't get into the bank vault.
At all.

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 3:48am

teemutoppari

teemutoppari

2 posts

What do i need to give to darnel for the weapon? the quest info doesnt tell it??

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 8:54am

Jimmyinflames

Jimmyinflames

1 post

So helpful, nice one (y)

Reply to The Last Stand - Union City Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!