ForumsGamesFlash Bomb: Rio Pairs Match

15 3189
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone. As you may know (or if you don't, check the Miscellaneous games) a new game is available: Rio Pairs Match.

And, with about 7000 plays (by July 24th at 9:11 PM) and an average rating of 1.5/10, the game can be considered a flash bomb (this term is based in the expression "box office bomb" that refers to un-profitting movies).

The game itself is similar to "memory game" but with only one match on-screen.

The game is some kind of ad to the film "Rio". Along with it, a 15 second ad.

The ad is ok: is a good commercial addition to the site. But the game is awful.

Leave your comments about it here.

See the game in [url=http://armorgames.com/play/12033/rio-pairs-match]

• 15 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I gave the game a 3.5/10, and this is my comment on it:

Yes, this game is meant as an ad, but I don't think it's THAT bad as a game, but it still only deserves a 3.5/10.

Also, the developer was apparently flamed as shown in this comment by stinkyjim:

@Kastor246 The creator closed comments because of all the
raging comments on his profile.

That comment was a response to this comment by kastor246:

lol i looked ta the creators profile and he has closed comments XD

Therefore, the game was bad enough to cause flaming of the developer (no, I did not flame or make any other comment on the developer's profile).
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

my eyes bled when i played that game. i gave it a 1 only because the developer had to do some work to get it on here

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I questioned how it got onto armor games. Usually games like this just don't make the cut and are never put on here but really?! This got through the people who check the games. It's by far the worst game i've ever seen on here.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

IEEEEEE!!!!! I'VE GONE BLIND BECAUSE OF IT (dont ask how I'm typing this). I gave it a 0.5 cause it horrible (the same "I've gone blind" comment on the game is of mine as well)

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

I think someone should create a petition to get rid of that game. Really! Does anybody think so too?

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

I think that game is too basic. Any DVD could have it included as an Extra Feature. Is similar to "Purble Place" games on Windows Vista or even worser...

Anyway, it is an Advertisement game, indeed. But as an Ad it is fine: the 15 sec. ad on the beggining don't bother me. It even helps the game to load faster! But as a game it is a terrible title. No bugs, no troubles but no fun either.

I rated it 0.5/10 because it looks like an offense to the movie and to Brazil: they could do a better game if they wanted too.

I think someone should create a petition to get rid of that game. Really! Does anybody think so too?

Nah... not really. Getting rid of it maybe cause Fox to remove the ad and the site would need more ads. All that is needed is avoid the game at all costs
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

BE ADVISED that This thread don't encourage flaming, spamming or trolling on Rio Pairs Match's comments nor in the user's comment page.

ALL OF THESE ACTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY THE ARMOR GAMES RULES

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

cormyn said that the game we're talking about here is just an advertisement and was meant to be promotional.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

i hope u know this WILL be locked

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The game is now off the site.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

cormyn said that the game we're talking about here is just an advertisement and was meant to be promotional.

Yes it is. And I think is very creative an advertising like that and a good commercial addition to the site... But I think that the game could be better (like flying with Blu around The Christ, the Redeemer).
bioniclestrakk
bioniclestrakk
14 posts
Nomad

i didnt rate the game. it didnt diserve the privlege o armorgames.

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

The game is now off the site.

It's actually still here. Under the puzzle section.
Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

It's not too far fetched to imagine that Armorgames gets paid to put these promotional materials on the site every now and then, no matter how bad they are. The good games are still available so it doesn't really hurt their business.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please don't post in really old threads. This thread is almost two years old.

Showing 1-15 of 15