ForumsThe TavernWhat Super Power?

114 17837
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you could have any one super power what would it be? I would have the stretching ability like Mr Fantastic and Mrs Incredible

• 114 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

having another thought....i would also like telekenisis. being able to move things with my mind would be COOL. i could fly then...i would move myself!

Tonza0508
Tonza0508
7 posts
Nomad

I would have the super power to stop time, mind control, or have the super power to have as many super powers as I wanted

pwningdude
pwningdude
36 posts
Peasant

I would want the power to shapeshift into anything.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

i would say flying, but i'm a real wimp and would probaly be scared of it, so i'll say....
I think i'd like to be able to teleport to wherever i wanted
(though it would probably make me horribly fat since i can se myself teleporting to the local baguette shop rather a lot)

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Super speed :P

bc771
bc771
22 posts
Nomad

I would have either the freeze time power or to be invisible.. I could have lots of fun ;D

westheitalian
westheitalian
14 posts
Nomad

umm....the power 2 change in to things cuz that would be good for a lot of time i can think of

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

The ability to totally and completely ignore anyone I don't agree with, with no negative consequences! Pearls Before Swine fans will notice I share sentiments with Rat.

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

i want spidermans powers. with webs like in the movie...not the web cartridges in the comic. i'm a skater so i would be able to do anything i wanted on my board!! :-)

Keroc
Keroc
19 posts
Nomad

ohhh i cant decide to choose shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips or stop time i mean with spaghetti no1 likes to be covered in it so its like i think your very rude SHOOSH* how do u like being covered in spaghetti

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

hmmm, id have time travel and go forword and take a lazer gun or what ever theyll make int he year 50000000000000, and then go to the dinos and kill them all and go back to 2008 and be able to say to my friends, "I killd the dinosaurs ^^"

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

mind control. I could put every one to sleep by forcing their brians into sleep mode and then cheat on a test. Plus along with that I won't have to be worried about being attacked, I could force the people attacking me to hurt them selves. Muahaha!

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

Being able to slow down and speed ut time = beyond awesome. Invisibility would aslo be effin´cool.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

super speed.

Iceman
Iceman
49 posts
Nomad

being able to make any weapon to pop out in my hand

Showing 16-30 of 114