ForumsThe TavernWhat Super Power?

114 17839
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you could have any one super power what would it be? I would have the stretching ability like Mr Fantastic and Mrs Incredible

• 114 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

The power I would want is to be able to do everything you guys said and more so everything...

EliteKnight
EliteKnight
41 posts
Nomad

Being able to fly, that would be so cool!

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

To be able to stick to anything without leaving fingerprint, lets rob a bank

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i would either want invisibility, or i would want to be ability to be super aware of my surroundings, if you have ever seen the Bourne ultimatum, supremacy, or identity this is where i got the idea from he is always so aware of his surroundings and it was practically unnatural

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

school skipping power

Wolf707
Wolf707
46 posts
Nomad

Nice!! ditto!

MrSlugs
MrSlugs
17 posts
Peasant

would love to be able to absorb powers of others

SilverArrow
SilverArrow
43 posts
Nomad

here's all the super power stuff i would want:

1) magic!!!
2) invisibility at will
3) stop time
4) duplicating myself so i could be in two places at once
5) flight
6) shape shift
7) going into the pages of a book and living the adventure as one of the characters or something. especially if i read the book first, then i could tell Harry Potter where the horcruxes were =]

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Healing.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Control over time and space be anywhere anytime - i could have a billion copies of me at one time lol

shabonkabonka
shabonkabonka
60 posts
Nomad

invisible (girls locker room )

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

mine would be freezing time because you could do like the same things as invisible but no one would feel you or know anything about it.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

I think being able to read peoples minds and make them hear and see stuff that they're not really hearing or seeing. Lol, id be freaking everybody out, making them see demons or speaking complete jiberish in their heads.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

yeah, make them have a spasm in the middle of class. I wonder if you could make them throw up...

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

yeah that would be funny if you could make them say something stupid when answering a question to a teacher or something.

Showing 31-45 of 114