Greetings

• 558 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Is that not the case with both sides?

Clearly not.
In the same way that America represents the actions of Christians as a whole?

Well, no, America's flooded with Atheists and other religious groups.
I follow your point, as I said before, I was agreeing with him. Even then, you can't just argue 'Oh, the Jews in Israel have 0% of the views of those evil IDF civilian killers because they're not the same people even though they, as a whole, elect leaders to run the IDF in the way that it does. '
Its wrong to spread the blame of bad deeds onto an entire people, but for the sake of the argument, its easier to just say 'Israel did X'.

Anyway, back to topic. Anything else about Islam?
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Contradiction in the Qur'an

"Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
"He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

So was Man created from blood or dust or clay or out of nothing? Why are there five contradictions for the creation of man in a book that should have no contradictions?
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

So was Man created from blood or dust or clay or out of nothing? Why are there five contradictions for the creation of man in a book that should have no contradictions?

Listen my friend. Before, there we're no humans, right? So, God made them out of nothing, actually, He made everything out of nothing. The first man, Adam(pbuh), was created out of clay, mud, dust; or out of Earth. "We are created out of earth and we'll go back in it".

It's actually more a miracle, because the Qur'an says we're made out of sperm, and after the sperm melted with the ovum of our mother, we were made. In the beginning, the embryo has no circulatory system. The embryo gets everything from his/her mother. So in this state, the embryo is full of blood(untill it has a circulatory system), like "a (mere) clot of congealed blood". The so called "Embryology".

Greetings
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Well, yeah... if they got what they wanted.

Yep.

I'm sure if America didn't need all the money or world influence, we'd stop the economic imperialism and leave Africans and South Americans their own land to farm on instead of exporting commodities,

Exporting commodities helps our economy a little because it puts less of the commodity in our market, making the price of it go up. Farmers are often payed to burn part of their crops for this reason.

Whatever the case, I agree with you. Israel doesn't mean Jew. I don't think the idea is to deface the religion, it is just that Israel is the only Jewish country, and due to that, wouldn't it make sense for it to represent, in some way or another, the actions of Jews as a whole?

Turns out, Israel is just as jewish as America is Christian. Of course they don't claim to be a Christian country, but it doesn't mean their government has any less Christians as Israel does Jews. Only 40% of Jews live in Israel, and another 40% live in America, so there's no majority.
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Going on with debunking Contradictions.

7) Who chooses the devils to be the friends of disbelievers?

"O children of Adam, do not let the devil dupe you as he did when he caused the eviction of your parents from Paradise, and the removal of their garments to expose their bodies. He and his tribe see you, while you do not see them. We appoint the devils as companions of those who do not believe.(Qur'an 7:27)"[/b[quote]]

The believers are the wrong path, because they listen to the Devil. Getting advice from him etc. Such a person is like your companion, not? So God appoints the devils as companions of the disbelievers.

[b]"Some He guided, while others are committed to straying. They have taken the devils as their masters, instead of God, yet they believe that they are guided.(Qur'an 7:30)"

God gave humans a free will on this world. So you can choose. There are 2 paths. The Path of God, and the Path of the Devil. A human can choose one of them. In this verse it says that the disbelievers choose the wrong path, the Path of the Devil, and took the Devils as their masters. So again, no contradiction.

8) Was Pharaoh drowned or saved?

"He(Moses(pbuh)) said, "You know full well that no one can manifest these except, obviously, the Lord of the heavens and the earth. I think that you, Pharaoh, are doomed." When he(the pharaoh) pursued them, as he chased them out of the land, we drowned him, together with those who sided with him, all of them.(Qur'an 17:102-103)"

As the verse says, the Pharaoh went after the Children of Israel. The story all we know. There's a path opened in the sea, Moses(pbuh), gets through. The Pharaoh gets drowned, and his companions with him.

"We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, aggressively and sinfully. When drowning became a reality for him, he said, "I believe that there is no god except the One in whom the Children of Israel have believed; I am a submitter." "Too late! For you have rebelled already, and chose to be a transgressor. "Today, we will preserve your body, to set you up as a lesson for future generations." Unfortunately, many people are totally oblivious to our signs."(Qur'an 10:90-92)

Ever heard of mummification? Today, Pharaoh's mummified body is on display at the Cairo Museum. Nowhere in these verses does it say the Pharaoh is saved, it just says God preserved his body, with it's organs within it, so it would be a sign for the disbelievers. Ever heard of Ramses II?

That's it for now.

Greetings

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

America's flooded with Atheists and other religious groups.

i just wanted to respond to that. there is HUGE group (probably most of the israeli population) who are called hiloni.

those people are jews but they arent really close to the religion. the reason they are still jews is because being jewish isnt just a religion and its also a race. you could easily call them jewish atheists. most of the people i know are like that.

and also a question for reiki:

what do you mean by practicing homosexuality? i mean... you dont prectice it... its part of what you are... lol i cant even explain my question that well XD
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Becoming a homosexual is not a sin. practicing homosexuality is a sin and forbidden in a Islamic state.

Okay, that's muuuuuuuuuuch better! (sarcasm)

Stoning to Dead is AGAINST Islam

(quote from one of your linked sites)
Wait what? I can cite it again:
The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I will judge you according to the Laws of Allah. Your one-hundred sheep and the slave are to be returned to you, and your son has to receive one-hundred lashes and be exiled for one year. O Unais! Go to the wife of this man, and if she confesses, then stone her to death." Unais went to her and she confessed. He then stoned her to death.

The Qur'an says that there should be 4 witnesses to punish adultary. And as far as I know, coitus happens in a private place. So how is it possible that 4 people can see a couple having coitus?

You can have sex in a car, in the forest etc.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Here's one for you. All religions, yours included, that center on a supernatural deity say that said deity created Man. That means that the deity must care for his creation (Man). Therefore, why would this deity then demand that his creations go about slaughtering, beheading, stoning, and blowing up themselves and others in the name of his religion when he supposedly cares about them? Doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, does it?

Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

what do you mean by practicing homosexuality? i mean... you dont prectice it... its part of what you are... lol i cant even explain my question that well XD

xD I understand what you mean. With practicing I mean like, marrying etc. And I don't believe homosexuality is "a part of you". Could you imagine 2 lions having... I think we could better stop with talking about this O.o It's just forbidden to practice it out loudly in an Islamic State.

Greetings
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

(quote from one of your linked sites)
Wait what? I can cite it again:

So there were 4 witnesses?

You can have sex in a car, in the forest etc.

Adultary in public? Then you really have the guts to do that.

Greetings
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

Here's one for you. All religions, yours included, that center on a supernatural deity say that said deity created Man. That means that the deity must care for his creation (Man). Therefore, why would this deity then demand that his creations go about slaughtering, beheading, stoning, and blowing up themselves and others in the name of his religion when he supposedly cares about them? Doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, does it?

Why would He?

Greetings
flyguy43
flyguy43
19 posts
Nomad

Since Reiki000 is doing a good job in answering most of the questions I'll just add.

Therefore, why would this deity then demand that his creations go about slaughtering, beheading, stoning, and blowing up themselves and others in the name of his religion when he supposedly cares about them? Doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, does it?

Exactly, why would he. He implements a just religion that others create false accusations against like so. Also remember that the follower does not make up the religion, but the religion itself instead.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

@flyguy43

muslims arent ordered to do those things, but some muslims are confused and do them.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

xD I understand what you mean. With practicing I mean like, marrying etc. And I don't believe homosexuality is "a part of you". Could you imagine 2 lions having... I think we could better stop with talking about this O.o It's just forbidden to practice it out loudly in an Islamic State.

Greetings

although you want to stop i still have something to say. lions could actually do thatbelieve it or not. homosexuality is a normal thing in the animal kingdom
Reiki000
Reiki000
232 posts
Nomad

although you want to stop i still have something to say. lions could actually do thatbelieve it or not. homosexuality is a normal thing in the animal kingdom

O.o SOURCE!?

Greetings
Showing 91-105 of 558