ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

518 79282
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i liked my FSBG so i'm going back in time!

well i don't have to go through the story ! but i have more guns to list so i'll get straight to dem classes

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Side:
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio

• 518 Replies
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad, Brit vets said except for the occasionial young soldier taking a peek and getting sniped, along with charges and such... It didn't seem to bad." Eddy responds. Then he starts to wonder... "Do I want to hear this story?"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

"the thing was, i didn't fight the British, or the Americans, or the Japanese, or the Serbians for that matter

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Eddy got very confused. Dumbfounded is a better word for it. "Huh? Not even the Canadians?" He asked.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

"NO i fought in the east dummkopf, the russians, oh the horrors"

he goes into an emo, legs pulled up to chest head in legs position

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"What's... So bad about the Russians, they just seem like, vodka, jugging, crazy, and disrespectful to women." Eddy said. He hesitated. This was starting to turn into a bad idea.

Do you want to continue this or cut your character off by the luftwaffe bombing the base or something.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

he reaches for his side but then reels his hand back at the lack of a pistol LUFTWAFFE BOMBING OMFG! no instead 88 SHELLING!

should i do a shrapnel check right now with everyone in the open? nah i don't want ALL of you dead :P

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

"EVERYBODY INTO COVER!!!" Eddy yells as he runs for a bombing bunker. Everyone else in the squad will GTFO of the open and GTFI into the bunker.

If I can't do that then...
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

there is no bunker you newb, what is this some kind of behind the lines HQ?

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Apparently so... No I lied. Alright then... GET DOWN!!! I knew it was a good idea to have Arnold Swarchenagger as a room-mate.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

No seriously I duck under anything that can be ducked under. If It's just a bunch of tents and explosive vehicles then I'll just get behind a large sand dune or ditch.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you and the others jump into your FOXHOLES (dur ) and take cover

SHRAPNEL CHECK!

jesus i make unlucky rolls, i hate online dice rollers

nvm lets just go with you survive

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

... Somebodies' legs just got blown off didn't they? I don't like that smiley face. It's... Suspicous.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

all my rolls were under 10 on a D20

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

O.K uhhh, how 'bout when you're dealing with me, you just say -**% health. Because, honestly, I don't understand. Also what up with thr new pic... It scares me. It's too cheerful. Me I hang up a poster with a bunch of dead guys on it. With a built in noise initiater. It makes them scream. Like I said earlier. I just love the screams of dying people. IT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name: Lieutenant Karl Dietrich von Richthofen.
Class: Assault.
Side: Axis[Germany].
Squad: 4
Squad Members: Ssgt. Dieter Kappel[Infantry], Cpl. Kaiser Gloeckner[Sniper], Spc. Gunther-Hans Beckenbauer[Medic], Pvt. Lukas-Brandt Daecher[Machine Gunner].
Weapons: MP-40, Walther P38, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade, 3 Panzerwurfmine.
Uniforms: Kampfmesser 42.
Misc.: Binoculars, Radio, 2 Smoke Grenades, 2 Flashbangs, Victorinox German Army Knife.
Health: 100/100
Personality: Intelligent, brave, merciful.
Phy.Desc.: Short, black hair, blue eyes.
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: Raised in Frankfurt am Main, and made frequent trips to other countries such as France, Britain, Greece, America, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Czechoslovakia, and Poland. During this time, he made an effort to study the language, the culture, and the people of the country he was visiting. This gave him respect towards the other countries, and he also learned the languages of those countries. He joined the German Army before the war began, because he was a patriot. But he has doubted Germany ever since the beginning of the war.
Perk: i make from bio

Showing 31-45 of 518