ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

518 79279
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i liked my FSBG so i'm going back in time!

well i don't have to go through the story ! but i have more guns to list so i'll get straight to dem classes

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Side:
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio

• 518 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

O.K uhhh, how 'bout when you're dealing with me, you just say -**% health. Because, honestly, I don't understand. Also what up with thr new pic... It scares me. It's too cheerful. Me I hang up a poster with a bunch of dead guys on it. With a built in noise initiater. It makes them scream. Like I said earlier. I just love the screams of dying people. IT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!

time for a D&D lesson

D means dice 20 is the sides, and if i put a number after say D20-2 that means i roll 2 D20s or 2 rolls of a 20 sided die

so what ya do now?

Name: Lieutenant Karl Dietrich von Richthofen.
Class: Assault.
Side: Axis[Germany].
Squad: 4
Squad Members: Ssgt. Dieter Kappel[Infantry], Cpl. Kaiser Gloeckner[Sniper], Spc. Gunther-Hans Beckenbauer[Medic], Pvt. Lukas-Brandt Daecher[Machine Gunner].
Weapons: MP-40, Walther P38, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade, 3 Panzerwurfmine.
Uniforms: German army fatigues
Misc.: Binoculars, Radio, 2 Smoke Grenades, 2 Flashbangs, Victorinox German Army Knife.
Personality: Intelligent, brave, merciful.
Phy.Desc.: Short, black hair, blue eyes.
Traits: Mercy!: the troops like your merciful self seeing as they were conscripted and don't enjoy the fighting, you all run faster
Bio: Raised in Frankfurt am Main, and made frequent trips to other countries such as France, Britain, Greece, America, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Czechoslovakia, and Poland. During this time, he made an effort to study the language, the culture, and the people of the country he was visiting. This gave him respect towards the other countries, and he also learned the languages of those countries. He joined the German Army before the war began, because he was a patriot. But he has doubted Germany ever since the beginning of the war.
Perk: Culturally Informed: your not indoctrinated, the enemy is less inclined to fight you, more surrendering than fighting to the last man

gewd

any preference of theater?

an enemy fireteam is in africa
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Woot. Hyper joined. Also Hyper, do you know Samurai culture? I asked Loco to make an RPG about them after I saw The last samurai movie. But he has next to no information about them. BTW Loco has a pink smiling picture. O_O

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

D means dice 20 is the sides, and if i put a number after say D20-2 that means i roll 2 D20s or 2 rolls of a 20 sided die

You still fail at Dungeons and Dragons.
If you rolled a twenty sided die twice, it would be 2d20, not D20-2.

Squad Members: Ssgt. Dieter Kappel[Infantry], Cpl. Kaiser Gloeckner[Sniper], Spc. Gunther-Hans Beckenbauer[Medic], Pvt. Lukas-Brandt Daecher[Machine Gunner].
Weapons: MP-40, Walther P38, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade, 3 Panzerwurfmine.
Misc.: Binoculars, Radio, 2 Smoke Grenades, 2 Flashbangs, Victorinox German Army Knife.
Traits: Mercy!: the troops like your merciful self seeing as they were conscripted and don't enjoy the fighting, you all run faster
Bio: Raised in Frankfurt am Main, and made frequent trips to other countries such as France, Britain, Greece, America, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Czechoslovakia, and Poland. During this time, he made an effort to study the language, the culture, and the people of the country he was visiting. This gave him respect towards the other countries, and he also learned the languages of those countries. He joined the German Army before the war began, because he was a patriot. But he has doubted Germany ever since the beginning of the war.
Perk: Culturally Informed: your not indoctrinated, the enemy is less inclined to fight you, more surrendering than fighting to the last man

Aww Loco...I was really hoping that my perk would be something linguistic...pleeeeaaaase? For helping you with your D&D character sheet?

any preference of theater?

Eastern Front, please.
Also, I wonder if I might be able to work for the enemy and become a double agent at some point, or something like that?
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Perk: Culturally Informed: your not indoctrinated, the enemy is less inclined to fight you, more surrendering than fighting to the last man, also you can speak basic allied languages

ok ok ok fine

also, maybeeeee. nah... maybe

anywho it's summer on the east nice and mucky, as you move forward on top of a panzer but as you head into a large village and pass through the gates an explosion throws you off your tank and onto the ground near a small cobblestone house

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Perk: Culturally Informed: your not indoctrinated, the enemy is less inclined to fight you, more surrendering than fighting to the last man, also you can speak basic allied languages

How about the whole perk is the ability to fluently speak, say...English, French, Polish, Russian, Czech, Swedish, Hebrew, and Danish? That's giving up the "enemy less inclined to fight you" part.

We take cover in the house.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Flag

Perk: Culturally Informed: you can speak fluent allied languages

you take cover in it and find a cowering Slavic family D:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Danke, Loco. D
What country are we in? Poland?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

just outside the russian border

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Alright, is that 88 raid over? If it is, I look around for the commanding officer. Or the new commanding officer if the first one got blown to smithereens. If it is not, I'll keep my head down. Also, I've never seen a foxhole before, do you have any idea what it looks like? I always imagined it to be a hole in the ground where soldiers sleep, rest, etc.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I actually could do the Eastern front or the Western front, whichever would be easier for you. As long as it's not the North African/Mediterranean front.

Lt. Richthofen lowers his gun and slowly approaches, and signals his troops to stay where they are(assuming they're in the house) and lower their weapons as well.
"We're not here to hurt you," he says in Russian. "Surrender, and you will not be harmed."

He's like Rommel, but in Europe.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Foxhole_-_Lebanon_-_Beirut_-_July_1958.jpg/220px-Foxhole_-_Lebanon_-_Beirut_-_July_1958.jpg
preettyyy **** fancy huh?

you get up and find him in his HQ foxhole/tent

he says "i need the 88's here, and here" he points to a large village on the map "taken out"

"take the Austrian with you and hop in that armored car he was fixing up"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

kay sheet has been copy pasted, if anyone wants to see it just ask

Hyper: they just cower in the corner praying

outside there is thumping at the door

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Hyper: they just cower in the corner praying

Richthofen crouches down right next to the door, slinging his rifle over his shoulder and taking his knife instead.
"Who is there?" he calls in Russian. He keeps one eye on the family.
Can he tell what they are praying? Like if they are Jewish or what.
How about instead of faster running trait, better hand to hand combat? xP
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

better hand to hand combat? xP

that's always the trait you get NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUfine

you ask and you notice, the lack of gunfire

the russian outside the door replies "Comrade, we are successful in our attack!"
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

the russian outside the door replies "Comrade, we are successful in our attack!"

"How many of us Russians are left?" Richthofen asks in Russian.
Showing 46-60 of 518