ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120980
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
fireinferno1
fireinferno1
1 posts
Nomad

to get "hacker" you need to get 25 kills without dying.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I can't remember, is there a 1337?

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Do not get the Vamp Charger. Waste of money. Hardly ever useful, its leach ability is useless.

twentyfour_is_cool
twentyfour_is_cool
13 posts
Nomad

what weapons are good and what weapons are bad, i would like to know what not to buy.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

what weapons are good and what weapons are bad, i would like to know what not to buy.

ONLY UPRGADE,SNIPERS,SHOTGUNS,AND ROCKET LOUNCHERS.
THE OTHERS ARNT WORTH IT.
MY WEOPON RANKING(ONLY GERNERAL WEOPONS.)
1.ROCKET LOUNCHER
2.SNIPER
3.SHOTGUN
4.LASER MINIGUN(NOT VERY ACCURATE)
5.ASAULT RIFLE
6.HAND GUN(IF YOU HAVE LAG,THIS WON'T BE A VERY GOOD WEOPON AT ALL.)
shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Just go for any weapon you like. i like to switch between characters, equipment, abilities, and weapons for the fun of it and for a challenge. So has anyone tried juggernut with 11 other bots that are put on hard? i have tried this and it can be pretty insane since everyone is at ONE spot or crowded....lol....i hardly gotten 3 kills. well i guess i am going to practice some more on how to kill skillfully or cleverly alot more better.

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

I dont really like jugernut,I like just the plane old deathmatch

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Jugernut is fun, domination is annoying, death match is great, capture the flag is fun and elimination is frustrating

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Has the railgun`s fire rate lowered?If I remeber right, it has 3 dots at firerate on v 1.6, but now only 2.Or did I make a mistake?

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

Has the railgun`s fire rate lowered?If I remeber right, it has 3 dots at firerate on v 1.6, but now only 2.Or did I make a mistake?

no you havent,the rail gun is alot different on num. 2.
jfar
jfar
7 posts
Nomad

I wish Raze 2 had Online and I hate how you have to buy a pack to use the credit cannon

twentyfour_is_cool
twentyfour_is_cool
13 posts
Nomad

Jugernut is fun, domination is annoying, death match is great, capture the flag is fun and elimination is frustrating

Elimination is my favorite, juggernaut is the mode i only played two times. And i'm going to keep it that way...
Alphastrike
Alphastrike
1 posts
Nomad

Nah...I reckon CTF is the best mode, besides the fact that our teammates are really dumb...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

I love juggernaut...when i'm it. :3

dawgplayer
dawgplayer
3 posts
Nomad

what does lol cat mode do?

Showing 166-180 of 377