ForumsProgramming ForumTime Fight( name still Devloping along with the game)

53 19092
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Basicly this is a Devlopement log about a Flash Game i am making. BTFW i am sorta of a programing Noob.

About the game

Well you start as a cave man in your cave. you've spent most of your Childhood trying to Creat fire. One day you do but a nother cave man takes it and runs off soo... you chase after him and find that you are blocked bt Dinosaurs( ya i Know caveman exisited WAAAAAY after dinosaurs but...) so you Battle them with your club and by throwing rocks... eventually you clibm ths mountain into a volcano to fight the boss( a T-Rex)once you leave the volcano you seee this castle you enter you see the man run of in this armor holding your fire... you armor up and grab a Cross bow and a short swords( which you buy fom the money you find from killing the dinos) and you fight the invading army that is attacking the castle. but your are trying yo chase after the dude with your fire along the way you see out posts were you Buy better weapons like long bow ( extra rand and faster reload) long sword ( better strength but slower attacks0 and what not. and ill tell you all later...

• 53 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

well its offical... ive NEED HELP.Im not the best piwel artist. and this walk cycle is a , a b word, i can handel it... it make my brain hust... so im going to start programming, but ill use a stick figure in stead... uless you wouldlike to help on my charaterrs walk cycle.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Great story about the game, but every one can have a dream of creating a game so here is a question: Is it a serious project?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

well... ive spent countless hours read... about a collective 6 hours at my comp researching. and about 4 hours workig on and learning pixel art... and ive download Nourmous trying the out...

survay says... yes.... not to be mean. but! im not the best... im still kinda nooby.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

It's comming along nicely, I think you didn't need to spend so much time on the char and more time studying programming. I think the quality of the character should come after the programming is done and just have what the first pic of your char for most of the time.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

well its hard to get the seperate frames but... i undertand...

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

UNDERTAND ITS THE EXEACT OPOSIT OF SNOOKIE

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

Wtf is a Snookie?

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

lawl... he said it like off south park... BACK TO THE TOPIC!

daylin2
daylin2
259 posts
Nomad

lol ok your game is comeing along great you should post what you have of the movement sequence and maby i can help

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

lately ive benn haveing some blockers from allowing me to make my game...

1) im moving so i must pack up my room and my comp... tear
2) girl problems... not girlfriend problems just girl problems.. t seem all there boyfriends stopped talking to them and they see sad all the time so they turn to me on emotinal problems... they turn to my other friend ( the gay one) for other problems. ad im getting mixed signels from them...
3) parents are having problems... relationship problems... there onn then off hen on againg... its confusing.

and 4) its hard... the syntax error im having are insane.. ad as all you noe im not the best with spelling but thank god of auto fill... got to love as 3 right?... but i should post some new stuff soon and get a games bit working with in 1 week or so...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

but i should post some new stuff soon and get a games bit working with in 1 week or so...

It's good to see you're not giving up.
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I look for ward to whatever you do manage to come up with and if you like i could test a unfinished version when you get to that point and could check for glitches or anything that would be a problem.You have my support

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm going to assume this game is now dead since the thread has died and Omnihero has not been responding or updating.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

His last response was earlier in the month and im pretty sure hes still working on it.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

His profile is dead so I wouldn't get my hopes up. Unless he's working so hard that he has no time for other things.

Showing 31-45 of 53