Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 8:41pm

Yoshi8521

Yoshi8521

133 posts

I think that it should be in 1st person. There should be more diversity of weapons and you should be able to make your own armor kinda like in Monster Hunter Tri.

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 11:17pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

Well if there is a raze 3, there should be an Instant chat. I personally like those, because most AG users aren't spammers, and you don't have to wait 30 seconds to make another comment.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 5:08am

omar12321

omar12321

2 posts

It Would Be Awsome If There lvls up to Lvl 100 and online!!!!!!
With Aswome New Weapons And Awsome New Skills Also Abillities

Posted Feb 15, '12 at 1:46pm

brunitxo

brunitxo

42 posts

P.S.: All the suggestions will be discarded for their uselessness as a whole. First of all, too many levels would screw new players (except for boosters), just like it happens in FPS titles such as CoD. Also, 1st person settings would require: a) 3D maps, and therefore bigger game files; it would even go over the flash game limits, as it'd need a lot of quality so that it didn't suck. b) more loading, better connections, and maybe even higher grade computers; that would make it impossible for people with old/bad computers. Hence, I don't think that'd ever be implemented.

Posted Feb 15, '12 at 5:13pm

NMeade

NMeade

50 posts

Zombie horde mode

Lol nice. That could be possible too. You get the rocket launcher with rapid fire, and a hundred zombies coming at you from the other side. . . I would like that too!

Posted Feb 16, '12 at 5:15pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

First of all, too many levels would screw new players (except for boosters)

How? They're already new, so how could they be screwed unless when playing with people have been playing the first 2 since they came out?

That could be possible too. You get the rocket launcher with rapid fire, and a hundred zombies coming at you from the other side.

Or you're hiding out in a building and have to defend it and if they break in, they start pouring in, that'd be pretty cool.

Posted Feb 16, '12 at 10:31pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

There should be an option for what allies and enemies you want in the game (eg. zombie, alien...). I think there needs to be more players in each game. Like maybe like 75 players in a single game. That would be cool.

Posted Feb 17, '12 at 3:40pm

massmurrder

massmurrder

141 posts

but i think juice-tin must make a gun called minigun and heavy rail gun
and grenades
and some other skins
AND MULTIPLAYER OF COURSE!
But he must make new guns for sniper cagetory

Posted Feb 18, '12 at 8:38pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

it shouldnt be multiplayer some people will have major lag and it wont be fun for them

Posted Feb 18, '12 at 9:17pm

Skrixe

Skrixe

1 post

Well if they have major lag they can reduce the settings or just not play it.. Why remove multiplayer just because some people can't play it? Just don't play it[DUH]

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!