Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 2:30pm

Darkwingz

Darkwingz

5 posts

And for Legendary type if made make that you need to recover or buy a specific number of scrap.And make it ask you at the start to choose a path.First path is Crushing.Second is Devil's Touch.Third is Frozen Pain.7 weapons should be in each path.One of every type,i'll write some  names.The first path's explosive is Vengeance Blaster.Second's id Devil's touch.Third's is

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 8:16am

Darkwingz

Darkwingz

5 posts

And returning from trollers i have thinked one last thing.The Devil's Touch as i imagined should be the acid hound's big bro but is not affected by gravity and has larger explosions, but have not got lower firerate.

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 3:51pm

bryan7654321

bryan7654321

1 post

it would be cool if it had veichles and make it a online multiplayer and it would be cool if this was like plazmaburst 2 campaign

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 6:10pm

bguerrier

bguerrier

2 posts

I already beat raze 2 the 2nd week after it came out and there probably won't be a multiplayer raze 3 anytime soon.

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 1:23pm

Syth9

Syth9

18 posts

Lol everyone just says 'this game needs multiplayer' on this thread.
How about some real ideas?
Like either make the rocket launcher worse (I don't really want that) or make players not start out with it. It should be availible to buy for a lot of credits.
Also turn back on the ability to choose what your player says. That was pretty popular in Raze 1.

Posted Mar 4, '12 at 9:58pm

ashpikchu

ashpikchu

1 post

raze one and two a soo great raze 3 will be beater.
on the last lvl in raze to wen you turn into a zombie in raze 3 can you fix him plz

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 8:42pm

ninja135679

ninja135679

2 posts

i just emailed juice-tin to add multiplayer and add bonuses for kill streaks like UAV and care package

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 8:05pm

sonic221995

sonic221995

1 post

Since there will be thousands upon thousands of people playing it, why not add alliances and tournaments.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 2:19pm

Darkfire_12

Darkfire_12

11 posts

I believe that there should be certain upgrades to weapons beyond the ones in Raze 2. Maybe scope attachments that can be found somewhere in a mission, having an ammo spawner so you don't have to wait to find the weapon again, or maybe even attachments that affect speed, jump height, etc. Just a thought. Raze 2 was amazing, so I expect 3 to be even better!

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 7:37pm

Darkfire_12

Darkfire_12

11 posts

For multi-player, I think there should be certain rules so players can be kicked out by the host player if the problem arises. Also, there should be levels in Raze 3's campaign where you do more than just shoot each other. I mean going through multiple rooms, finding certain objectives, even rescuing hostages or something like that to add a little more spice to the game.

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!