ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156674
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
edenhazard789
edenhazard789
3 posts
Nomad

how about more campaigns like defending earth as human, attacking another planet as human, attacking earth as a alien and defending your planet as alien.

0petlupet0
0petlupet0
1 posts
Shepherd

for me raze 3 would be good if you put more music and you can trade weapons and equipment with other players if it will be a multiplayer mode....and also more maps and characters...

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

I think it should be multiplayer, with melee weapons, a level editor, the ability to buy additional skill slots, and some other features

pelednoam
pelednoam
1 posts
Nomad

you need to make weapons that are individualized for each campaign, like zombies get a brain sucker, or a gun specifically for brains, and aliens get electricity grenades against robots

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I have a well thought out story for Raze 3 myself. I even have a few drawings of some maps and weapons I want to see in the game. I just do not know how to send them to the creators. Anyways, if Raze 3 comes out and in multiplayer, the Sky9 studios will go bankrupt. The Dev team is made up of 2-3 young boys, neither of which have even finished college. The Sky9 team isn't as experienced and rich as Con Artist, or Valve, or Newgrounds (just an example). Addison has a long way to finish college, and Justin is an inexperienced artist. The game will take about 5 years to come out, if not more.
Don't get me wrong, I still want the game to come out, but I'm warning you, it's gonna take a while.

Axis1337
Axis1337
34 posts
Farmer

I think Raze 3 should have a awesome story,chalanges,maybe survival mode,of course costum game,good weapons(an bow and more alien and human weapons) I hope this game comes soon!!

dominator123432
dominator123432
1 posts
Nomad

there should be new things that arent in others better weapons, in human campain you try to cure the last raze in alien they try to kill or get him to join them

knightfire123
knightfire123
4 posts
Peasant

Multiplayer could take a LONG time... so hopefully it would be fun and not people taking there mouse chucking it into the screen throwing it out the window because somebody keeps killing them......

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I agree with knightfire123.
Many players will be disappointed with experienced players or hackers always destroying their guts as soon as they spawn. There should be a way to control this. Maybe matches where a different skill is required? Like experienced players who know the gameplay and storyline can join a 'ro' match. And newcomers or players just wanting to test their abilities or want to see their skill level can go into 'bot' matches where newbs can play with low-level AI to develop skill. However this does not stop pros going into bot matches and blowing everyone up.

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I also agree with Jacen96 on some counts.

- There should definitely be multiplayer.
- 10 maps is too little. At least 15-20.
- Different skins is a must. Female characters are also a good idea.
- Double campaign would be nice, but what about the other classes in Raze 2? How about Robot vs Alien? Zombie vs Human? Vampires? Raze 2 did have a Vamp Charger or some sort of gun that had an unknown species developer. It could possibly mean Vampires are introduced.
- Equipment and attachment upgrades are a great idea! Add launchers to your assault rifle for a big blast, or a silencer to you sniper rifle for a quiet kill.
- Different modes would be awesome! The infection mode you mentioned is genius! Infect everyone until time runs out or until you die. How about a Slenderman mode? Like a level in the campaign where you go on a milk run but get spied on and encounter some weird and scary beast? Play co-op with your friend and hunt him down or escape with the package. Or King of the Hill where you defend your stronghold against a horde of aliens and zombies and you can co-op with your friends and help out.

Sorry this counters the argument I made on a different thread about being greedy. Apologies again.

tinyEricson
tinyEricson
19 posts
Shepherd

oh god. tehe he th th theres a a a raze 3 MY GOD and its multiplayer my my god this is my dream

shiro_ramos
shiro_ramos
1 posts
Nomad

Grabbing know need a new type of game like really cool because with the vast nameless serious INFECTION?

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

@shiro_ramos

What did you say? I understood nothing of anything you just typed. I only understood "a new type of game like really cool" but after that it made no sense.

ganblast2
ganblast2
3 posts
Nomad

hmmm maybe there could be something called "Buy Teams"?

ganblast2
ganblast2
3 posts
Nomad

Maybe Raze 3 should have vehicles like tanks and jets

Showing 466-480 of 507