ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440197
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

Can anyone tell me where paul is??

mounster44
mounster44
1 posts
Nomad

Paul is at Dungeon 33

nikori
nikori
4 posts
Nomad

Paul is the one with the storage right? Just almost below the armor dude.

Anyway I'm experimenting things with the game but I only tried things with LUK.

Anyway LUK does have something to do with dijins usage. I cheat on the game for this. I edited my LUK and put 800 points on it which is I think impossible for the game. And I never had a bad luck on dijin anymore. Always spawns a golden or set items if you just wanna know.

About 400 LUK I think its 3/5 for dijins.

So the percentage is really very low.

And oh I also have problems with the slime things hahaha. Manage to break the armor then it runs away. O_o

And there was this room when the slime keeps attacking me and I can't fight back. It was like a ghost lol, can't damage it but it damages you, and kinda hurt.

I saw things here that says the charge thingy works but -___- I'm so lazy to use active skills that I only put my points on passive skills so yeah its my problem.

But then everyone enjoy playing. I'm only lvl 24 lol.

Rothecool
Rothecool
16 posts
Jester

In D11, there is a big seal which I cant unlock.. Does anyone know how to open it?

nikori
nikori
4 posts
Nomad

@rothecool

that was the map with lots of traps right?

I don't really know about your map because it seems random for all people so the only you have to do is look all over the map and then you will see an "orb" thing that's glowing red I think with 4 chest besides it. If you press space in the orb it will turn green and the seal will be gone.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

@wyrmslayer...basically, those are the tactics I've been using against the Mino. Where I run into problems is when he starts the fireball business...I can't dodge him quick enough and get "squashed" against a wall, lol. I almost had him this morning, looked down for a second for #1 key to use a potion, and got killed that quick. I'll get him...eventually.

wrymslayer
wrymslayer
16 posts
Nomad

@Jimmie If you keep getting that close, try getting more health/armor. The def % craft helps it build up fast and with (relatively) little effort.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

i fount the mino boss to be quite hard.I tried several times to beat him.
the second boss was much easier.I even defeat him and load several times back until he dropped the nice items i wanted

shadowset
shadowset
1 posts
Nomad

Can someone tell me where to find the stone to get out Dungeon 11

Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

Where do i find the other key??

zauriel
zauriel
6 posts
Nomad

what does improves magic resist? which stat?

Norhas00
Norhas00
6 posts
Nomad

Can you dual-wield with swords? or only blades

ayton
ayton
2 posts
Jester

@Norhas00 Yes, you can dual wield with swords. It's pretty nice, and fast, too.

Dendrik95
Dendrik95
7 posts
Nomad

Where can i get the 2nd Altarn Key??

nesselectric
nesselectric
17 posts
Nomad

@zauriel how about instead of foruming you look up the arcuz guide... on google for the first arcuz which explains EVERYTHING!

Showing 151-165 of 573