ForumsForum GamesCreate a Planet 2: The New Beginning

381 90033
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to my newest forum game! Yes, I am back. But first off, I will list some of the reasons why I left in the first place:
1. Real life. I didnt simply have eough time to do it, when I began DtP4 and CaP it was summer break. Then school came and I didnt have time to do it. And having two forum games was just stressing...
2. I got bored. I just overcomplicated it... I didnt have the nerves to do the 30 min. updating everyday. First off I enjoyed it, but then it just became a pain...
3. Ummm... I think thats about it...

So second, what I dont want to happen in this edition of CaP:
Overcomplicate it. Every country had its own sheet. It took forever to update them all... Thats why I wont be giving anyone complete control about a country, I will make up problems, and you will have to solve them.

And last, but not least, the new plans I have for this:
1. We wont stick to one planet for so long as we did last time. We will be hopping from planet to planet, just like we used to in DtP.
2. I want this to be a successor for both, DtP and CaP, do this will include elemetns from both (Terraforming, destruction, conquest...).
3. I do not want to include the Earth itself in this one. At least not early on.
4. From time to time I will make "joke planets". Like worlds from games or movies or so.
5. I might include Earth later on, in certain scenarios. For example I was always interested in alternate history scenarios...

Thats about it I guess. Any suggestions before the game itself starts?

• 381 Replies
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Yes...I go to Australlia!!
Now!
And Darthnerd...Only a bit of my hollarazors!
I don't want them to die :/

Anyways...
If I finally got my City In austallia..
Can you instantly tell me in what age am I...Stone age,Bronze age or Maybe even the Industrial Age!
Tell me and I can start

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

The pollans are going to take over europe!

They start with closing the broders and a surprise attack on the gormans

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Fine, fine. But now that they get laungage from the hollarazers, we can at least have some wild creatures to infest so that we can actully interact. So, after getting info, i have the Sugnuf infest and mutate several live animals in the vicinity, turning them into violent semi-killing machines! Ahaha, soldiers at last! I have them set perimiters over the hollarazer towns.

Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

I think I'm gonna join in on this. So, as my first act, I would like to take control of Antarctica! I'd like to call my race the Trankrillians.

Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, sure, ill join you, and sure, to austrialia. But if you want a alliance, you will have to let some of the Sugnuf have some host of hollarazers that know all about you, so they can take the information and work out an alliance.

As Razer agreed, there is now an "alliance", so to say, beetween your fungus and his new nation!

spoor !!!!?? man you forgot my plan and didnt saw it !!!!!!!!!!!!! come on ...

and oh il try to buy some weapons from andia for my rebals so they can fight against the salajakus ...

The Salajuks get tired of the fighting and recognize your independence! Do wou want to stop the war now?

Yes...I go to Australlia!!
Now!
And Darthnerd...Only a bit of my hollarazors!
I don't want them to die :/

Anyways...
If I finally got my City In austallia..
Can you instantly tell me in what age am I...Stone age,Bronze age or Maybe even the Industrial Age!
Tell me and I can start

You create your own new nation! You can now only work with iron, but when the colonists arrive and you actually maintain your independence, you can learn something from them.

The pollans are going to take over europe!

They start with closing the broders and a surprise attack on the gormans

They attack Gormany, but the war quickly ends with the Gormans giving them a part of their colony in Africa.

Fine, fine. But now that they get laungage from the hollarazers, we can at least have some wild creatures to infest so that we can actully interact. So, after getting info, i have the Sugnuf infest and mutate several live animals in the vicinity, turning them into violent semi-killing machines! Ahaha, soldiers at last! I have them set perimiters over the hollarazer towns.

The alliance is starting to actually serve its purporse! You guard them while they give you knowledge. Good plan!

I think I'm gonna join in on this. So, as my first act, I would like to take control of Antarctica! I'd like to call my race the Trankrillians.

Your new race has been created. But you just made them from scratch, so you will have to develop them before making a civilization. The fact that the advanced species are not adapted to the Antarcican cold, you will be relatively safe when making your first steps. Could you descripe them a little bit?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6919/capearthalthist17.png
With the treaty of Mascuwwa, the war of Eastern Europe has ended. The Rassun have given land to other nations in tribute.
The treaty of Nouwell Parez, divided North America up to the colonists.
Mass converting in Europe. The last years have made many people believe in the War God. It is now the dominant religion.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7989/capearthreligion.png

I added the Berrtinian beliefs too, because they are turning rather large too.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5262/capearthspecies.png
A new species in Antarctica has been created. The Tankrillians (blue).
Sporemaniac777
Sporemaniac777
1,373 posts
Nomad

I accidently the link to the image. Lemme repost it.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7989/capearthreligion.png

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I create a new species:The Atlantians. They are humanoid fish-men with a large brain capacity and range within the normal human heights. They can breathe both underwater and on land because they have lungs and gills, but prefer water because they dehydrate fast. Their colors range from aqua blue to camouflage green, and are weaker than other animals in terms of physical strength, but are one of the most intelligent beings on earth. They are peace-makers but are not above killing someone to uphold their beliefs.

Behold:The Atlantians

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Will we ever go inter-galactic? If so, my Sugnuf will become, THE BANE OF THE UNIVERSE! MWAHAHAHHA-erm, to all except hollarazers, of course *fingers crossed*

If i havent made it clear, Sugnuf can mutate their hosts to fit better purposes, and if they infest a live host, they can stay in it until they die, then 3 days, then they must leave, and so on and so forth.

Razer, you need an army, no? Then take a group of Sugnuf with your men, have them seek the warriors of other creatures, and let the Sugnuf infest them while they sleep! They will become the grunts of your soon-to-be-mighty ARMY! MWAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Ok...

For the first thing!!!
I have my people make houses,Workshops,Lumbermills and Etc so we get a Nice city...While also expanding trough Australlia..
Also for a religion I choose....The Usual...Islam

Also!
I think it's Planetary Terraforming a bit

Near Australlia I summon Earthquakes!!
So that there are more islands...Hopefully a bit bigger ones...
Also The earthquakes are at a fair distance away...So they do no kill stuff :/

Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

The Trankrillians are humanoid men/women, with a large fur coat. They have great strength, and are averagely smart. They create their first city, Antartica, and begin to build up their defences.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Oh and Darthnerd....I accept the Offer...
Spore said that there are Dinosaurs that survived in Austallia...
They are stronger then your Sugnuf and My Hollarazors...
So Infect them first!
Also I reccomend trying to make them go into water if possible...
Then we could infect the Water Dino's

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Can I still create my people?

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

The pollans are forcing every man between 20 and 35 to go in the army.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Yes! I agree, find the dino's, chase them to their breeding grounds, and take the strongest! Then we attempt to find sea-dino's and take them! If that works, we have transport of australia! Mwhahhhahahahahhahahha???

Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

The Trankrillians begin to expand their civilization and begin to create literature, art, etc. They have become smarter.

Showing 106-120 of 381