ForumsSupport ForumSuggestion

7 2270
1realhunter
1realhunter
55 posts
Nomad

I think that when you hover over a games icon it should give you a description of the game kind of like on Addicting Games.

• 7 Replies
ayie95
ayie95
12 posts
Nomad

yeh lol i agree wif ya.....

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hi,
I see that you have posted this topic twice. Please use this one.
KingRyan

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Anyway, I think it might be a coll idea. However, Armor Games is trying to be original, so doing that would be copying Addicting games. But it still might be a cool idea.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

TheGameHomepage has the same thing, but with bigger/easier to read text.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well this is what a someone said to me before "Armor Games does not copy other site's ideas because that is their diea they thought of it and Armro Games does not copy" I am not sure if that is True.

Crazy

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Taking a good idea and using it isn't necessarily a bad thing, if it is something general like this. The badges idea from Kongregate is something that is more specifically theirs, it would be similar to someone copying our ranking system; it is something unique to us.

I think this would be a good idea, though I would like if the New Games had something that showed what style of game it is. Even if it just said the genre below it, it would let me know if I would like it or not. I suppose this really isn't a huge deal though, because you can just click on the game and read the description/comments.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I kinda dig the badges from Kongregate.

But don't like the community as much.

Showing 1-7 of 7