ForumsForum GamesDESTROY THE!!!...

219 40333
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Hey guys and gals gather around to blow stuff up!!!!
Well... just destroy it k?

First Enemy!
CARL THE CAR!!!! AND HIS ENGINE BLOCK OF... Sweetness?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReSrRQhyNgWMJ6JxzeUJALJ4OB0mItcDsR2h3Ym-eawSTPWSgL
HP:200/200
Resistances:None
Allies:None

• 219 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

send my sister to attack with her magical powers of pasta.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

KIRBY

8,765/10,000
Resistances:Anything to do with stars or cartoons
Allies555/1,000 , Meta Knight:760/1,000 , 800 M1A1 Abrams , 750 Nuclear Submarines , Gunthex 2,765/3,000, masterofexitpath 2,765/3,000 , 10 Turrets , 5 Rocket Launcher Turrets , 5 Minigun Turrets , Spectre AC 130 , sonicheroes95 3,000/3,000 , 25 Ninjas
Specials:Morph-Can't use the same kind of attack twice., AK-47, Gradius Forcefield-Extra Protection

@GeminiDelta This doesn't hurt him.

@Somewhat49 He's an ally now so they beat you up.

@ichigo773 You shoot them a couple times and then get beat down. 2>1 -70 HP

@sonicheroes95 You're now an ally! And he's already getting beaten up by 1 million of you.

@aloevera They can handle themselves well and have turrets to help kill them but they get shanked a bit. -75 HP

@masterofexitpath You can't directly hurt the people attacking but you can defend him.

@Darkfire45 They corner Link but he uses his attack where he spins around real fast with his sword. But they have some arrows. -100 HP

@Gunthex He loves the gift.

@masterofexitpath He is now protected... even more.

@Somewhat49 Ummmmm you can't do that as it stretches into real life...

@ericthai1 They get set on easy difficulty... AHAHAHAHA!!! -30 HP

@aloevera Boosh -75 HP

@redninja25 They just slap you and tell you to leave.

@StormWalker He loves pasta! But it has arsenic in it... -50 HP

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I send in the air strikes for link and meta knight! NO ONE ELSE ATTACK THEM they are mine and mine alone if the missiles fail i go with swords guns and ganondorf and i mean ALL the ganondorfs

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmm... missles... what to do. *throws 10 chaos spears to see how many missles i can hit in mid-flight*

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I had the missiles specially made to withstand chaos attacks hahaha

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I ride a plane and go over the enemy and drop a giant net onto them. Next I go and crash the plane onto Kirby and allies but just before it crashes, I eject out of the plane. Finally, I get out a few grenades and toss them towards the enemy.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

I give kirby a piece of healing cake.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Rocket launcher, FIRE!!!
*Fires a poisonous rocket at the healing cake*

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

I grab the rocket with godlike strength and fling it back at you.

then i place defense missile launcher sentries in a circle around Kirby.(those fire missiles to block any incoming projectile)

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

Correction- Those missiles Fire to block any incoming projectiles.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

really? blowing up my computer? you can't break the forth wall. by the way, chaos control. *time suddenly freezes for everyone but me* hmm... *simply walks up to somewhat49, takes out a sword, and slashes him 200 times before unfreezing time and walking away* next time. don't act like an idiot....

Don't call me an idiot so fast, since everything is frozen, your sword can't push the atoms inside me so you end up bending the sword =)
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It was a poisonous rocket so you are now poisoned. Also...
*EPIC DODGE*
And send some poisonous shurikens at masterofexitpath and his cake.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i go up to kirby with lit dynamite with me and let him suck me in.

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

But the defense sentries blow all the poisonous stuff up before it is even close to me/Kirby.

I give kirby a really big sword made out of lazers.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

I give Kirby and his allies dynamite, that explodes in their bellies that signals my alien friends to drop a safe, a piano, a flower pot and meat. The meat will attract a group of wild t-rexes I got when I went back to time, the dinosaurs will beat the hell outta them and I will command the beasts to let go and I will throw water baloons at kirby and co

Showing 121-135 of 219