ForumsWEPRRascism

84 17000
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

What do YOU think about rascism, black people,and rascists?
I think that the world is too stupid to say that everyones a little rascist.
I guess this is a new topic on this section and i have seen no rascism topics...
About black people ...well...i feel a bit sorry for them , having problems because of being brown-skined? What the hell?
What i think about rascists? They are just (many times) white people who hate color black? Thats an option...ò.ó
I think rascsism is just hating black people. Simple. Its way too stupid too.

PS:No offenses...

• 84 Replies
Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I hate racists.....it is almost as bad as banning gays and their rights...

phatcat
phatcat
24 posts
Nomad

I hate racists.....it is almost as bad as banning gays and their rights...

There are racist who want segregation in public places again.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i hate it when people confuse racism with prejudice

racism is like We are the best cause we are white!!!!!

prejudice is like "oh hes white so hes probably a snotty businessman"

prejudice is judgeing someone on the background of all the other people with a certain something

racism is saying you are the superior race/looking down on another race

now i have 2 questions about african americans
1. why can't i call you black but you can call me white
2. why do you have your own 'special' word

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Graham,
Because your a white male. And white males are evil racists hell bent upon destroying black people everywhere
But also, how many black people do you know that actually would rather be called an AA versus black? Certainly none of my friends...

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

yo this is a pretty good topic!!
okay i think that racism is the worst thing in the world. i am from africa but not black. i am middle eastern color. i used to think that these people were terrible. i always see them doing crimes and stuff. plus their all over my hood doing bad stuff. but then i went to school with them. they are the most nicest people ever. even the gangstas are cool. if you really talk to them, you will feel extremely bad for how they live. im greatful that i have a computer i could barely afford it. they live in almost nothing. bad buildings, no AC. it was terrible. they dont like some whites because they sometimes look at them bad. this is a bad feeling when you just want to go into the store for a snack and everybody looks at you like your going to steel something. i personaly love these people and my homeboys

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

"Racist" and "racism" are provocative words in American society. To some, these words have reached the level of curse words in their offensiveness. Yet, "racist" and "racism" are descriptive words of a reality that cannot be denied. African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans and Asian Americans (people-of-color) live daily with the effects of both institutional and individual racism.

Race issues are so fundamental in American society that they seem almost an integral component. Some Americans believe that race is the primary determinant of human abilities and capacities. Some Americans behave as if racial differences produce inherent superiority in European Americans (whites). In fact, such individuals respond to people-of-color and whites differently merely because of race (or ethnicity). As a consequence, people of color are injured by judgments or actions that are directly or indirectly racist.

Much of the attention of the last 40 years has focused on individual racist behavior. However, just as individuals can act in racist ways, so can institutions.

Institutions can behave in ways that are overtly racist (i.e., specifically excluding people-of-color from services) or inherently racist (i.e., adopting policies that while not specifically directed at excluding people-of-color, nevertheless result in their exclusion).

Therefore, institutions can respond to people-of-color and whites differently. Institutional behavior can injure people-of-color; and, when it does, it is nonetheless racist in outcome if not in intent.

SnakeSkull
SnakeSkull
4 posts
Nomad

I think that racism comes in as the same category as ignorance, most of the time.

FishermanJE
FishermanJE
38 posts
Nomad

Well lets see,blacks and mexicans bleed our welfare system. The fags and dope addicts bring aids.The arabs hate anyone who does'nt strap a bomb to themselves.Asians can't drive and make crappy donuts.White trash are a bunch of inbreds.Jews have a master plan to take over the world and for some reason no one will do anything about it except some of us hard working blue collar "white racists".If you are offended by this good cause thats the way it will always be.Oops I left out the communists like the Kennedys,Clintons and Obamas who are doing a good job of destroying america. 14 88

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

Well that troll post is definitely worth ignoring.

I'm pretty sure there is a racism thread already, how is this one any different? In any case, it should be noted that this week marks the tenth anniversary of the race-related murder of a black man named James Byrd in east Texas. I suggest you all look it up to see how recently heinous crimes of hate were committed in the U.S.

Showing 76-84 of 84