1 posts
Nomad

So what do you think about game?

• 102 Replies
March111
March111
1 posts
Nomad

in 10games that i want play,7crash before start and say the connection is closed and i need refresh page because the close button dont work --'

Lobolp
Lobolp
3 posts
Shepherd

just a tip, with the mage
If you keep the Q button (healing), and you do multiple clicks, you can do lots of heals at the same time.
I hope they dont change that, cause its really useful.
(you will need the mana for all the heals tough, about 200 will suffice).

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The heal is over time so if you just spam the heal on one guy you're just wasting mana

bball8
bball8
1 posts
Nomad

Just a question regarding the archer, how do they solo a side up to level 30?
As an archer, I can max dmg, speed, range, with 150mana, and i still need help from the knight in later levels.
However, as a knight/mage, i'll always be fine..

Anyone have any tips or playing archer as it approaches wave 30?

toom96
toom96
1 posts
Nomad

As archer just keep focus on and use frost flask when many enemys are too close and move backwards

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I haven't been able to play. The game consistently locks up on me. I've played one game, and it didn't even finish before it died on me.

_Lord_of_Terror_
_Lord_of_Terror_
1 posts
Nomad

What level is everybody?

aceVr
aceVr
2 posts
Shepherd

think that is is a great game but sometimes the units get pretty retarded

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

The Last Castle is the best game ever. I'm lvl 18 and my highest wave is 21. I always do better playing with low-level players, probably because they actually listen to what I say. I always play as the archer. I'm going to go play it right now.
My rating for that game gets deleted every time I leave the page. Is that happening to anybody else?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

When the Beta will end and the definitive version will be released, I guess it will become one of the best game on AG I hope there will be more content.

But NOW I hate it because it doesn't work >_>

lucaszach
lucaszach
1 posts
Nomad

do u need someone to need health to spam heal

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

do u need someone to need health to spam heal

Thanks for pointing out the obvious... I think...

Anyways, I got bored of the game now, its still pretty good and I would recommend you try it. The game just doesn't have enough features to keep me entertained. I'm sure the sequel however will be much better with it probably having more characters, abilitys, and waves.
nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

Knight: Most powerful and most important class at higher levels. Charge to boost speed for quick reinforcement is the key to get past level 22. It takes some control skill to breakthrough a stack of enemies. Since ranger usually solo on one side you need to fall back quickly once you finished a few bosses on your side. Failure to do so would never get past level 22 or 26, Unless the ranger is extremely high level that can spam focus and flasks almost indefinately.

Ranger: The most important skill is focus, and the most important stat is attack speed and attack range but these max out early. As such his power is capped pretty quick although more mana would provide more flasks to throw, it doesn't increase mana recovery rate.

Mage: Despite his name he is more like a cleric instead of a force of destruction. The most important skill of the mage is buff mana. In fact, the mage can buff mana only and do nothing else. Ward and fireball can protect and buff the Knight that is useful for destroying enemies quickly but you should never use too much mana to the point that you can't cast heal. As armor bearer (supporter) he is the most tiresome and uninteresting class to play, although he can go furthest on solo because he can heal the castle. This class is recommended for the lowest level member to use (if you are at least level 7) as other classes are better at killing enemies.

shaddersa1
shaddersa1
3 posts
Peasant

i dont know if its been said but a new class can be a melee class like arouge who can stealth and deal more crit dmg or have a aoe dmg class like a damage over time caster class? i think that would be nice i know it may be hard to implement in the game but seeing who says what this could be a good improvment, and if so put 2 classes in, allowing 5 people in one map, lag issues may come into play but with bug fixing it could work wonders just an idea if you like let me know

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I doubt louissi will put in any more characters at this point. We will probably see more characters in the sequel if he chooses to make one.

Showing 61-75 of 102