1 posts
Nomad

So what do you think about game?

• 102 Replies
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I doubt if anyone knows the answer, but it could start discussion. Does anyone know if level ups will be carried from beta to the next version?

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i hope they do i got to level 24! and if it doesnt imagne how angry the level 44s would be ...... oh yeah have to put a qoute

I doubt if anyone knows the answer, but it could start discussion. Does anyone know if level ups will be carried from beta to the next version?

the top bit is the qoute writing
Meavic
Meavic
2 posts
Farmer

I don't think anybody knows except Louissi. However the normal approach to a beta is to purge the database periodically through the beta process for testing since changes are likely to be made and when it goes live.

Skratch
Skratch
59 posts
Shepherd

What is wrong with this game?

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Beta is down. Darn I was almost level 10 warrior :I

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It's officially released now

magnum4007
magnum4007
3 posts
Nomad

after level 30 the waves just repeat

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Well you can only program a certain number of waves into a game so in an endless game like last castle it's only natural to have some repetition

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

still isnt working..... atleast for me i hope there done soon i want to get back to fighting with my friends

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

it would be nice to know what the dev of this game does every time he gets the server down, is there a blog or anything he updates saying what is he doing?

so far i've seen this game down 4 times D:

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

i want to get back to fighting with my friends

I probably SHOULD invite my friends instead of playing with random people....-facepalm-
magnum4007
magnum4007
3 posts
Nomad

Well you can only program a certain number of waves into a game so in an endless game like last castle it's only natural to have some repetition

I disagree with this statement on two counts. First, after level thirty, the waves actually do repeat. That is, a wave occurs at 31, then a wave identical to the one at 31 occurs at 32, then the same one occurs at 33, and so on. This is not enjoyable, and I don't think the author meant it to be this way. Second, one could easily program an infinite number of waves. For example, at wave N, ask for N spawns of a random enemy spaced by some time interval, say 50/N.
bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

I probably SHOULD invite my friends instead of playing with random people....-facepalm-

well if you dont play with random players you wont make any new friends
NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

today Louissi was on for a few minutes, he said he didnt knew what causes the server to crash so often, about cheaters he didnt said anything ..

anyway it's down now so.. time to watch a movie

ShoryukenMaster
ShoryukenMaster
13 posts
Nomad

Servers were up for a bit, kicked everyone out, allowed back in but can't host or join and the channel is FLOODED WITH TROLLS.

Literally, spam, spam, and more spam.

The chat log NEEDS MODERATION.

*needs* mods plz. But aside from that (and the insane nerfs to archers every other update T_T) the game got better.

Showing 31-45 of 102