shaddersa1
3 posts
Peasant

well id definatly love to see a sequel to the game! its got loads of potential

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I completely agree with shaddersa1. Their is plenty of stuff that can be put into a sequel for Last Castle such as more classes, waves, and maybe increase the players to 4 instead of 3.

sonic200
sonic200
30 posts
Nomad

can you add another charactor his name will be swift hes like the knight but faster and has 150 life on of his attack would be fast strike his speed and attack spead is increased

Zathuw
Zathuw
15 posts
Templar

Spam is for the weak

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

sometimes it turns the screen blank

isopach
isopach
5 posts
Shepherd

Needs more enemies and boss enemies every 5 waves or so.

Not sure how much the dev is going to do considering its close to getting out of beta, but it doesn't have much replayability. Gets boring pretty fast without the possibility of customizing the character, having divergent classes, picking up items for boosts, upgrading the castle, summoning 'allies'... and on and on.

Some thoughts.

jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

do you know guys which stat will be useful for level 20+ knights?

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

If you're level 20+, the first stat you'll need to focus on is Health. You're going to be the group's meatshield, and even if your attack power suffers you'll do more of a service by holding off bosses and groups of enemies.

Along with that, pick Enrage first and Dash second, as the first will allow you to heal far from the Magician as well as let you one-shot the weaker enemies (even with minimum damage), and the second will allow you to reach enemies faster.

jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

Teridaz68! Thanks so much for your post! It's so helpful. I hope we can make a thread for The Last Castle Strategy Guide.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

ur wrong Teridax! if u put all points in hp then ull loose easilly! divide ur pints in damage speed and mostly hp.........dast best

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

@ARJUN071: If you're level 20 you're going to be fighting a lot of hard-hitting enemies, and if you don't max out your health you'll die very quickly. Your damage output will only become effective at around level 40, and diverting points away from Health will only harm your chances of survival. You need to sink in a fairly large amount of points into either Damage or Attack Rate to start making a difference, whereas a single point spent on Health will allow you to take one extra hit from an average enemy before dying.

@jangfei321: I'd love to see a Last Castle strategy thread on these forums. I'll open one now and we could have everyone post their tips.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

but u will die eventually if you dont kill enemy's fast......so u should divide points in damage n speed too......but hp should be the main point......and i have already commented on your strategy guide.........

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

SO divide your points in 2-3 stats but keep a main stat in mind too.

ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

This game is epic. I love it. But the thing i dislike is that it only has one map and the waves start all over after wave 30. Well... It's just a BETA, so it doesn't matter.

Showing 76-90 of 102