1 posts
Nomad

So what do you think about game?

• 102 Replies
Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

@ARJUN071 What I said before was that you need to max out one stat and one stat only, firstly because Health is the one with the greatest impact on your survival and secondly because spreading out will mean you'll be mediocre all over, especially since the Knight's damage output takes more points to be effective than the Magician's or Knight's.

As a Knight, you can still kill enemies fairly quickly with Enrage at its maximum, since it almost triples your damage. In the later waves you'll suffer a little more from your reduced damage, but then again you'd need a higher level anyway to survive the wave. Maxed-out Health, on the other hand, is effective starting from wave 16 and will continue saving your skin after that, when enemies start dealing much more damage.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Just wondering if people find it annoying if a player with many levels above them joins their game. Cause it tend to do that, and obviously it makes the starting wave increase.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

yes i agree but some points shud go in speed n damage that will save ur skin further.....jus trust me

jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

@Teridax68 really? Can you give me the link to your post?

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

@janfei321: If you're talking about the strategy thread, you can find it here.

jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

@Teridax68 thank you so much! Hail to the knight players out there!

Elwyn
Elwyn
13 posts
Farmer

Im on lv 34 now, when beta ends and the full version released, am i still lv 34 or must i beginn again with lv 1?

M0onlite9
M0onlite9
4 posts
Nomad

i am lvl 37 but i get like 2 levels a day so i am experiencing quickly

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

The archer and Mage are ranged units so that means they can kill enemies without taking a hit while the knight always takes some pain whenever it engages an enemy.

I don't agree with you, in higher waves (25-30) ranger is the most weakest player as he does really low damage to enemies. Knight is more better then because he does really high damage and attacks fast, so he can kill faster then enemies can hurt him much.
And Mage can heal knight and give the ranger mana. So overall, I say Mage is best.
KrissBoiixP
KrissBoiixP
75 posts
Nomad

The game needs a (2)
Thats all i got to say.. keep em coming ;D

cover1119
cover1119
1 posts
Nomad

how do i choose any hero i want?

KingofLastCastle
KingofLastCastle
1 posts
Nomad

Please bring the game back again. Or at least some info. Are you working on it?

Showing 91-102 of 102