ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270903
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

It irritates. I know that history wasn't good for them.

the thing is. around 1900, before any world war or holocaust. the "jewish" zionists started to mass migrate from europe to palestine. with as plan in mind to outnumber the existing population of palestinians. either buy their land and houses or force them out if they don't want to. and well... we know the situation now...

what i try to say is that history was indeed not always so good for them. but that is also a little because of their own actions. in no way i want to justify the holocaust. (or any other senseless killing for that matter) but i can understand the thoughts behind the rage against them. they are not the Mr.Nice Guy they like to pretend to be.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

the thing is. around 1900, before any world war or holocaust. the "jewish" zionists started to mass migrate from europe to palestine. with as plan in mind to outnumber the existing population of palestinians. either buy their land and houses or force them out if they don't want to. and well... we know the situation now...
what i try to say is that history was indeed not always so good for them. but that is also a little because of their own actions. in no way i want to justify the holocaust. (or any other senseless killing for that matter) but i can understand the thoughts behind the rage against them. they are not the Mr.Nice Guy they like to pretend to be.

I must agree because it is true.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Basically my exact thoughts. Well written, my friend.

Tookman
Tookman
87 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, all politics are fairly stupid, every country has its own things hidden from its residents and all governments start wars for stupid reasons like greed so no country is perfect, even mine. Things will happen and the government will look for pity from even civilians, and by the end, everybody forgets that the war shouldn't have even started. Most the time I don't take sides unless one side was obviously raided by another. I also think in times of war, the people who need to be listened to the most are those that have been in war, as far as you know, (civilians) Israel soldier are forced to pee on all the P.O.W.s and the Arabs poo on their P.O.W.s or the other way around, the only viewpoint offered to us civilians is the cover of the book. You should never judge a book by Its cover.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

sorry was just experiementing with the dice thing lol and i guess you can't delete comments. I guess I'll make something out of this comment then.

the only viewpoint offered to us civilians is the cover of the book. You should never judge a book by Its cover.

I like this. It makes sense. But in this case, I really think that the situation is pretty clear. I haven't judged the book by its cover. If I did do that, I would've said outright, "Israeli people have been targeted by attacks and persecuted by others forever, and it hasn't stopped today. They still are victims". But I really have studied up on this situation and learned a little about it.

DICE RESULTS
194 = Bh
DaGoblin
DaGoblin
50 posts
Nomad

Looks from the side like your trying to force moderate view of a black and white scenerio (well as much as it gets).
Anti semitism started waaay before 1900, and from then up to ww2 Zionism was hardly a cause for it. Why do you think modern Zionism started if not for that reason?
Starting from the era of the first crusades Pogroms, anti Jewish laws, exile and even massacres happened regularly all over Europe.

Now ignoring that it actually Was a barren Ottoman pebble at that time era, you forgets the time was was also known as the colonial era. Your modern values almost didn't exist back then.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

well what is there to say? kill jesus and your not gonna become very popular. xD
let's at least stay in the region where the topic is about. (adding ww2 at it was not my idea )

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

Your guys' views are all so black and white it's hilarious.

Both sides have committed atrocities and the only way that they're gonna get over it is by forgetting about what "which side started it." The only way they are going to fix it is by looking for solutions to the problems. Israel should withdraw from the West Bank and stop settler expansion, Hamas should be dissolved, same with Fatah and the Palestinians should hold real elections under the watchful eye of an outside view as to make sure there is no intimidation.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Personally, I think the entire Middle East is in dire need of a good nuking. I can't think of any good countries aside from Egypt and Turkey within the Middle East. Almost every government has funded terrorist cells in the past, even our "ally" Pakistan was hiding our greatest enemy from us, Osama Bin Laden (You're telling he just so happened to own a mansion in Pakistan, across from a Pakitani MILITARY BASE, and they didn't notice?) Yes, I know the entire Middle East isn't full of terrorists, but every country within the Middle East SUPPORTS terrorists. I say evacuate the civilians and turn the entire Middle East into glass.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I can't think of any good countries aside from Egypt and Turkey within the Middle East.
egypt is more corrupt then ever before atm. and turkey isn't that good either... they want to join the EU for about 20/25 year now but they are still being denied because of their lack in human rights

technically is greece in the middle east aswell.. nuke it?

but every country within the Middle East SUPPORTS terrorists.

short sighted and untrue...
DaGoblin
DaGoblin
50 posts
Nomad

Israel should withdraw from the West Bank and stop settler expansion, Hamas should be dissolved, same with Fatah and the Palestinians should hold real elections under the watchful eye of an outside view as to make sure there is no intimidation.

What makes you so sure Hamas won't just be elected democratically (again)?
WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Both sides have committed atrocities and the only way that they're gonna get over it is by forgetting about what "which side started it." The only way they are going to fix it is by looking for solutions to the problems. Israel should withdraw from the West Bank and stop settler expansion, Hamas should be dissolved, same with Fatah and the Palestinians should hold real elections under the watchful eye of an outside view as to make sure there is no intimidation

Good solution but unfortunlly it won't be allowed.

Middle East is in dire need of a good nuking

NO, NO and NO How many will die thqt haven't done anything? And those who survive who weren't terrorists would become ones. Because USA and allies are killing inocent. Allies were the good side, and now...

every country within the Middle East SUPPORTS terrorists

Well I don't support them but I understand them. They see this as invasion on their land. And neither side will forgive. No one will say: STOP We forgive you. Plese forgive us. Why doesn't this time tolerant West doesn't do it? Is our pride more significant then life of one little child?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Personally, I think the entire Middle East is in dire need of a good nuking. I can't think of any good countries aside from Egypt and Turkey within the Middle East. Almost every government has funded terrorist cells in the past, even our "ally" Pakistan was hiding our greatest enemy from us, Osama Bin Laden (You're telling he just so happened to own a mansion in Pakistan, across from a Pakitani MILITARY BASE, and they didn't notice?) Yes, I know the entire Middle East isn't full of terrorists, but every country within the Middle East SUPPORTS terrorists. I say evacuate the civilians and turn the entire Middle East into glass.

An exceptionally ridiculous addition to an already ridiculous discussion.
1 Places do not deserve to become uninhabitable wastelands. The ecosystems in those places don't deserve that. The people who depend upon the resources from those places and ecosystems don't deserve that, either.
2 Never attribute to corruption what can more reasonably be attributed to stupidity.
3 No middle eastern nation in existence has ever supported terrorism. Terrorism does not boost the economy or pay of the national debt, it doesn't promote international trade, and it more or less guarantees political instability and poor quality of life for everyone.
4 It's all well and good to say "evacuate the civilians". The problem is actually doing it. How do you identify them? How do you keep them safe? Where do you take them?
5 There aren't enough fissionable materials in all of North America to destroy all of that.
6 When your answer to terrorism is "Nuke it all", you really need to exercise a little introspection.
DaGoblin
DaGoblin
50 posts
Nomad

There's a lot of simplicity going on here.

The Nuke guy-
You know very well nuking will cause way more deaths and misery then conventional wars or occupation ever will, even if one is done every 10 years.
If hearing about wars and occupation is so bothering you turn off the news.

To the rest-
The political correctness of today is to paint it all gray, say its complicated and blame all sides. In reality, many of you have the ability to see the roots and overall situation and think above 'whos fault it is', maybe even try to make your own view of a solution. (I know some of you have)
Statements like "both sides committed atrocities" are meaningless, because that's how every war in history goes. If you compare the Israeli-Arab wars to the rest of the world its actually pretty well in that sense (Genocides, Exiles, Child soldiers, artillery barrages over cities, etc).
Whats more important is what a long term solution may look like that both sides will agree to, how can it be done and the politically incorrect question of 'is it possible even with the ideal politicians'.

Most people I've heard who feel sure about one solution or another, didn't really take into calculations factors they didn't like to calculate. Such as the far religious populations, the hatred rooted into certain population, possible regime changes, neighboring countries, etc. Like it or not, you expect these things to just sort themselves out.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

well at least you got your *** off the "isreal are the goody good guys" but still i feel you just wanna try to talk stuff right for your people.

i rather have a grey political correctness, then a black and white one...
you like to put people against each other in a black and white situation i know that. as soon i said i do not support israel, you jumped in the conclusion that i glorify hamas... but you only made that conclusion because you glorify israel, and you tried to put all the violence etc. etc. in the shoes of hamas, cause israel is so good and peacefull people only...

if there is somebody around here that wants to paint the situation in a specific color then it would be you.

(and just so you know, i dont believe in a solution for the area. the only thing that could work is total termination of 1 of the sides. if israel does it then israel will be seen for what they are... is hamas does it then it will still be seen as a terrorist group. so either way. when the conflict is over, there is another one waiting...) (also i'm prety much done replying to your posts now, just so you know why i wont reply on your reply on this. it's too tiresome..)

Showing 811-825 of 879