ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 155213
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

We need a edit button.

for all the swimmers, basketball players, football players and so forth that I know* [...]

And also, why would God be hatin' on a homosexual just because he/she prefers the same sex as he/she is? It makes no sense

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

freddie mercury was gay, that's a good point to respect them, they could be amazing if u let.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Why won't you count? Even though you're gay, you still are one of us, so why shouldn't we?

From what he/she originally said.

By severity and numerically, it's not. It is however just as morally decripit as it.

That's true enough. At least I would say it is.

You really have to stop making assumptions.

But you know they won't.

I don't see why they can't express their love in public if a ''normal'' hetero couple can. Does it affect you? Harm you? No.

Although maybe a little awkward I don't see a problem. Just try to be safe when doing anything and abide by the law by keeping the chicken out of places it shouldn't be in.

I guess I'm the only "No" vote.

I'm sure you're seen that my answer is "no".

I'm fine with it as long as they aren't doing it for attention. Then it's just distracting.

I have yet to see someone that will say their gay just for attention. I have seen some curious people but anyone who tries to be gay for attention should just be shunned. To me that's an obvious insult which will probably get you hurt.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

From what he/she originally said.

Who said what?

I have yet to see someone that will say their gay just for attention.

Apart from gay parades, or people who just pretend to be gay, neither have I.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Apart from gay parades[...]

I never really understood gay parades, especially not in Serbia. Serbian's are extreme homophobs, and when the gay parade happen a year ago, it wasn't very pretty.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

[quote]You sound like a legit democrat dude....gays make evry1 feel uncomfortable
From what he/she originally said.[/quote]

That comment seemed to mean anyone who isn't gay feels uncomfortable around people who are. So since I am gay then I wouldn't technically count from what he said. bunionboy said this on page thirteen.

Apart from gay parades, or people who just pretend to be gay, neither have I.

Well gay parades are something a bit different though and are tons of fun. But I have never seen someone pretend to be gay.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I never really understood gay parades, especially not in Serbia. Serbian's are extreme homophobs, and when the gay parade happen a year ago, it wasn't very pretty.

Well, in deeply Catholic Poland, gay parades are increasing in frequency.

What about you Sen? Personal views?

So since I am gay then I wouldn't technically count from what he said. bunionboy said this on page thirteen.

Uh-huh. And you swallow that statement?
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

What about you Sen? Personal views?

My views on homosexuality? It's natural. A lot of my close friends are gay, they are very amusing people and are fun to hang out with. There's nothing wrong with them, they just don't really find women attractive.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

they just don't really find women attractive.

Off topic...well it does give us higher chances of grabbing the girl now haha...
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Uh-huh. And you swallow that statement?

I've never heard someone say that before but I suppose your questioning my sexuality? If so then I can re-phrase my statement. Though I'm not sure what you meant by that...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I've never heard someone say that before but I suppose your questioning my sexuality? If so then I can re-phrase my statement. Though I'm not sure what you meant by that...

No, I was questioning why you would follow his bigoted statements and not allow your views to be recognized.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I can't leave this topic for a second, it skips pages.

On a side note, I found out that pressing fn+f11 does th5s when y64 try t6 ty*e. 5 have n6 5dea why.

Back to the topic, I have never seen a gay pride parade nor heard of one in my area. I have never seen someone pretend to be gay either for attention or to fit in.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I've heard of many types of parades. Including gay pride parades. Though no one where I'm from really openly announces they're gay. And sometimes some guys who are heterosexual will do things to other guys jokingly. At least it appears to be jokingly. They should stop though, the things they do can be taken a little to far.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

They are for homosexuals to celebrate who they are and also acts as a demonstration for equal rights. Something I would thing would be quite important in extreme homophobic areas.

Back to the topic, I have never seen a gay pride parade nor heard of one in my area. I have never seen someone pretend to be gay either for attention or to fit in.

I have, it was quite facepalm worthy.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

No, I was questioning why you would follow his bigoted statements and not allow your views to be recognized.

Ah ok. I wasn't really trying to follow him and I'm very bad a jokes earlier in the day. I've had a dry sense of humour lately, but I wasn't trying to follow him.

Regardless of whether or not your gay you can go to one. I think it's sad that there aren't many where you live.
Showing 136-150 of 704