Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:
Condition: Healthy.
Physical Description:
Personality:
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio: Optional. Be aware that in order to become a made man, you must be of Italian descent(or lie about having Italian descent).
Perk: Determined by the bio.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Right. So I'm not really in the mood to type out a big long description of this. Noobs, Loco, you know what it is. New York City, 1930s. We may or may not be accepting other players, I'd have to talk to them about that. I'm not sure which one of us will GM first, so if either of you two wants to GM first, that's fine.

• 425 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I dunno if we can fit another character/GM, since I still haven't confirmed with Noobs whether Dibs is even in now.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

well i don't mind being a perma player if he wants to GM

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Yo, I'm cool as a perma player as well.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Yeah Erichthai I don't know if you realize but playing in this game means you GM, too.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

No, you don't have to be Sicilian. This is the American Mafia.
Oh cool.
Name: Katsumi.
Physical Description: He is a somewhat short man standing only 5'8''. He is a bit on the thin side weighing only 135. His eyes and hair are dark, a stark contrast to his somewhat pale face.
Personality: He is a quiet person with a calm level head, and a cold heart. He is not easily moved by any kind of emotion, but he can fake it when necessary. He is not easily surprised and quick to adapt to new situations.
Trait: Ambidexterity. (Need help with the flaw.)
Bio: (Still working on this.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Hows this.
I decided to keep my game going.
ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Name:Petonio Alvarez
Physical Description:Tall,Long legs,buff
Personality:Masterminded,devious,Opportunist
Trait: Mastermind:More smarter and more corrupting.Buff not as quick at running or any athletics.
Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
PerkHas a better chance of stealing things than others
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

I understand but I don't have much experience at it.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name: Katsumi.
Physical Description: He is a somewhat short man standing only 5'8''. He is a bit on the thin side weighing only 135. His eyes and hair are dark, a stark contrast to his somewhat pale face.
Personality: He is a quiet person with a calm level head, and a cold heart. He is not easily moved by any kind of emotion, but he can fake it when necessary. He is not easily surprised and quick to adapt to new situations.
Trait: Ambidexterity, Lightweight(cannot deal with pain as easily, and is not as strong).
Bio: (Still working on this.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

How's that?

Now, if Sirnoobalot would just get his *** in here....

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Tyrone Jenkins
Physical Description:Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality:He doesn't like killing bystanders and innocents unless he absolutelly has to, he's a nice guy to his pals, he's a bit of a tail-chaser
Trait: Charming, he's a lusty hit with the ladies. Reluctance to kill, he pulls the trigger slightly slower than others
Bio: Tyrone's mother was an african-american. But he entirely inherited his father's skin. One reason why he has the first name a african-american sometimes has. He's not as racist as you would think a white man would be around this time. He got his dirty hands on a gun from a dead cop after a firefight with the mob at the age of 19. He figured he could use it. When he was threatning to kill a theif who had snuck into the house, he pulled the trigger. But it hit the theif in the shoulder. The bullet kept on going. His mother was stepping through the front door. The round caught her in the head. Now, every time he's about to shoot some poor schmuck, he sees an image of his mother. His father was former U.S army. He taught Tyrone how to use a weapon, but he took it away and handed it over to the police department. Even so, Tyrone is still reluctant to fire a gun.
Perk: Better accuracy I would say would fit here better. But it's your choice. Right?
------
Family: Do I get a chance to or do I randomly name one?
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/ArmorJust clothes, don't want a nude guy running around) Long, black trench coat, black fedora, white office shirt under the trench coat, black loafer shoes. (Mob-ish I know, just tell me if only made-men can wear these)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Give me the green light and I'll right any wrongs in here.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i doubt there were people named Tyrel back then

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:Aldo Florenzio
Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: Dedicated(can work well through pain, and is better able to resist interrogation), Old Wounds(bad at running and climbing).
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
Perk: War Vet(higher accuracy with military-grade weapons).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

I'll just start Loco for now...
Rather than making an assumption, I'll just ask. Where in New York are you starting off(i.e. bar in Brooklyn), and what's the first thing you do?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: Dedicated(can work well through pain, and is better able to resist interrogation), Old Wounds(bad at running and climbing).
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

i would probably be in a gunstore in a nice part of town ogling the weapons. if i can buying one

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

The gunstore clerk behind the counter is leaning back in his chair with his feet up on the display case, reading a magazine. You stare at the weapons behind the glass. There are two M1911 Colts and a Colt Positive revolver in the display case; organized in racks behind the desk are two Thompson SMGs, a Browning M1919 machine gun, and a Browning Automatic Rifle(BAR). In the rest of the store are the cheaper weapons, ammunition, and upgrades such as scopes.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"nice guns here...if only we had those in the war" he says referencing the tommy guns

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

The clerk starts and nearly falls out of the chair.
"Uh...huh?" he says. "So...are you gonna buy something, or what?" He points to the No-Loitering sign on the window of the store.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"what ya got for 100 dollars even?"