Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:
Condition: Healthy.
Physical Description:
Personality:
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio: Optional. Be aware that in order to become a made man, you must be of Italian descent(or lie about having Italian descent).
Perk: Determined by the bio.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Right. So I'm not really in the mood to type out a big long description of this. Noobs, Loco, you know what it is. New York City, 1930s. We may or may not be accepting other players, I'd have to talk to them about that. I'm not sure which one of us will GM first, so if either of you two wants to GM first, that's fine.

• 425 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:Aldo Florenzio
Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: Dedicated(can work well through pain, and is better able to resist interrogation), Old Wounds(bad at running and climbing).
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
Perk: War Vet(higher accuracy with military-grade weapons).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"Uh...a hundred bucks?" the clerk says. "No guns for that cheap. But we do sell other weapons...you might want to check out that corner over there." He points to the far corner of the shop, where it looks like they've got knives and stuff.
I'm not going to bother with the whole "Inflation-money-was-worth-more-then" stuff. Your money is worth the same as it is now, 'kay? xP

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: Dedicated(can work well through pain, and is better able to resist interrogation), Old Wounds(bad at running and climbing).
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

****it i was gonna say that

i but ak nife then >_>

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

There's a Marine KA-BAR knife, brass knuckles, a butterfly knife, and several other generic knives.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"Hey mind if i try this"

if he lets me i try to do the flippy stuff with the butterfly knife

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"Sure thing," the clerk replies distractedly.
And...
You do okay. Not great, but not too bad either.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

if there is a way so i can do better at it usually (I.E. training) then i buy it, otherwise i go with brass knuckles

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Martin Jenkins
Physical Description:Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality:He doesn't like killing bystanders and innocents unless he absolutelly has to, he's a nice guy to his pals, he's a bit of a tail-chaser
Trait: Charming, he's a lusty hit with the ladies. Reluctance to kill, he pulls the trigger slightly slower than others
Bio: Tyrone's mother was an african-american. But he entirely inherited his father's skin. One reason why he has the first name a african-american sometimes has. He's not as racist as you would think a white man would be around this time. He got his dirty hands on a gun from a dead cop after a firefight with the mob at the age of 19. He figured he could use it. When he was threatning to kill a theif who had snuck into the house, he pulled the trigger. But it hit the theif in the shoulder. The bullet kept on going. His mother was stepping through the front door. The round caught her in the head. Now, every time he's about to shoot some poor schmuck, he sees an image of his mother. His father was former U.S army. He taught Tyrone how to use a weapon, but he took it away and handed it over to the police department. Even so, Tyrone is still reluctant to fire a gun.
Perk: Better accuracy I would say would fit here better. But it's your choice. Right?
------
Family: Do I get a chance to or do I randomly name one?
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/ArmorJust clothes, don't want a nude guy running around) Long, black trench coat, black fedora, white office shirt under the trench coat, black loafer shoes. (Mob-ish I know, just tell me if only made-men can wear these)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Personely, I would disagree with you Loco, but nonetheless... Here's the new sheet.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Name:Petonio Alvarez
Physical Description:Tall,Long legs,buff
Personality:Masterminded,devious,Opportunist
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:Leather coat with a regular white shirt shirt,jeans and shades(Look sound familiar Trooper?)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $60.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

You buy the butterfly knife for $40.

Name:Tyrone Jenkins
Personality:He doesn't like killing bystanders and innocents unless he absolutelly has to, he's a nice guy to his pals, he's a bit of a tail-chaser
Trait: Charming, he's a lusty hit with the ladies. Reluctance to kill, he pulls the trigger slightly slower than others
Bio: Tyrone's mother was an african-american. But he entirely inherited his father's skin. One reason why he has the first name a african-american sometimes has. He's not as racist as you would think a white man would be around this time. He got his dirty hands on a gun from a dead cop after a firefight with the mob at the age of 19. He figured he could use it. When he was threatning to kill a theif who had snuck into the house, he pulled the trigger. But it hit the theif in the shoulder. The bullet kept on going. His mother was stepping through the front door. The round caught her in the head. Now, every time he's about to shoot some poor schmuck, he sees an image of his mother. His father was former U.S army. He taught Tyrone how to use a weapon, but he took it away and handed it over to the police department. Even so, Tyrone is still reluctant to fire a gun.
Perk: Eagle Eye(higher accuracy with handguns).
------
Family: You'll get invited to one eventually.
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/ArmorJust clothes, don't want a nude guy running around) Long, black trench coat, black fedora, white office shirt under the trench coat, black loafer shoes. (Mob-ish I know, just tell me if only made-men can wear these)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

So I'll ask you the same question as Loco, where do you want to start out and what are you doing?

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:Leather coat with a regular white shirt shirt,jeans and shades(Look sound familiar Trooper?)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

BTW I want to start out in my newly bought arpartment in Brooklyn.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Trait: Tall(more likely to get hit by enemy gunfire), tough(better at hand to hand fighting).
Perk: Marathon(can run quickly).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Hmm...an apartment, all right, but you have to pay rent for it every month. So the nicer the apartment, the more $$ you have to pay for it.
So what are you doing in your apartment?

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

------
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products:

Bar, drinking. >W< I'll punch some guy in the face when you gove me the scenario.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Trait: Tall(more likely to get hit by enemy gunfire), tough(better at hand to hand fighting).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Get a newspaper and start reading in the crimes section.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

so wut now?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products:

Hmm...
You're sitting at the bar drinking. Everybody seems to be minding their own business. There's a group of young men with shaved heads at a table in the corner, probably fresh out of boot camp. They're talking and laughing loudly, and the more they drink the louder they get. There are a few people just sitting at the bar and drinking alone, like yourself. The bartender is talking to a tall guy with slicked-back hair in sunglasses and a cheap suit, probably her boyfriend.

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

At first glance, the paper talks a lot about killings, theft, etc. It mentions a rise in criminal activity in the slums, and a recent murder by the Mafia. There is also an interview with an FBI agent, talking about the rise in organized crime and the 5 crime families of New York City. The FBI agent talks about governmental crackdowns on organized crime, but it's all a bunch of nothing.

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Well what do you do next? xP

Also, d'you think it'll be like 1 day or 2 days GM at a time? Who wants to go after me?

Showing 31-45 of 425