Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:
Condition: Healthy.
Physical Description:
Personality:
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio: Optional. Be aware that in order to become a made man, you must be of Italian descent(or lie about having Italian descent).
Perk: Determined by the bio.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Right. So I'm not really in the mood to type out a big long description of this. Noobs, Loco, you know what it is. New York City, 1930s. We may or may not be accepting other players, I'd have to talk to them about that. I'm not sure which one of us will GM first, so if either of you two wants to GM first, that's fine.

• 425 Replies
ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Name:Petonio Alvarez
Physical Description:Tall,Long legs,buff
Personality:Masterminded,devious,Opportunist
Trait: Tall(more likely to get hit by enemy gunfire), tough(better at hand to hand fighting).
Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
Perk: Marathon(can run quickly).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:Leather coat with a regular white shirt shirt,jeans and shades(Look sound familiar Trooper?)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

"Hmmmm......"I go take a walk in Brooklyn to get around here."

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Trait: Tall(more likely to get hit by enemy gunfire), tough(better at hand to hand fighting).
Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:Leather coat with a regular white shirt shirt,jeans and shades(Look sound familiar Trooper?)
Vehicle:
Misc.:

As you walk past an alley, you see a person getting mugged by two thieves. They beat him up and grab his wallet, then start to run away.

Loco, WWIISBG?

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

*I run to the man who got beat up*"Sir!?If your still alive please say something!"

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

The guy who got beat up is unconscious, but alive.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

I carry him to the nearest doctor in the area

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

There's a hospital a few miles away.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Name:Richard Halfheim
Race:Human
Desc:Medium black hair with blue eyes and enjoys shooting things.
Armor/Clothes: Cloth
Weapon: (Starts with none)
InventoryStarts with none)
CompanionsStarts with none)
Class:Archer
HP:100/100
Good/Bad:0

I call for a taxi to get there quicker(Pretty sure they had taxi services back then)

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Tyrone Jenkins
Physical Description:Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality:He doesn't like killing bystanders and innocents unless he absolutelly has to, he's a nice guy to his pals, he's a bit of a tail-chaser
Trait: Charming, he's a lusty hit with the ladies. Reluctance to kill, he pulls the trigger slightly slower than others
Bio: Tyrone's mother was an african-american. But he entirely inherited his father's skin. One reason why he has the first name a african-american sometimes has. He's not as racist as you would think a white man would be around this time. He got his dirty hands on a gun from a dead cop after a firefight with the mob at the age of 19. He figured he could use it. When he was threatning to kill a theif who had snuck into the house, he pulled the trigger. But it hit the theif in the shoulder. The bullet kept on going. His mother was stepping through the front door. The round caught her in the head. Now, every time he's about to shoot some poor schmuck, he sees an image of his mother. His father was former U.S army. He taught Tyrone how to use a weapon, but he took it away and handed it over to the police department. Even so, Tyrone is still reluctant to fire a gun.
Perk: Eagle Eye(higher accuracy with handguns).
------
Family: You'll get invited to one eventually.
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/ArmorJust clothes, don't want a nude guy running around) Long, black trench coat, black fedora, white office shirt under the trench coat, black loafer shoes. (Mob-ish I know, just tell me if only made-men can wear these)
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products:

Now to act what I am... DRUNK!!!

Stumble over to those shaved guys. Pretty muchly fall on my face on the table, get back up, then turn to them. "Hey you, fffffffffu*** quiet down and let the r-rest of us, get drunk." Fall backwards.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

WRONG SHEET
call for a taxi to get there quicker(Pretty sure they had taxi services back then)

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

...Like a taxi is gonna stop for a guy with an unconscious body in his arms?

Name:Tyrone Jenkins
Physical Description:Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality:He doesn't like killing bystanders and innocents unless he absolutelly has to, he's a nice guy to his pals, he's a bit of a tail-chaser
Trait: Charming, he's a lusty hit with the ladies. Reluctance to kill, he pulls the trigger slightly slower than others
Bio: Tyrone's mother was an african-american. But he entirely inherited his father's skin. One reason why he has the first name a african-american sometimes has. He's not as racist as you would think a white man would be around this time. He got his dirty hands on a gun from a dead cop after a firefight with the mob at the age of 19. He figured he could use it. When he was threatning to kill a theif who had snuck into the house, he pulled the trigger. But it hit the theif in the shoulder. The bullet kept on going. His mother was stepping through the front door. The round caught her in the head. Now, every time he's about to shoot some poor schmuck, he sees an image of his mother. His father was former U.S army. He taught Tyrone how to use a weapon, but he took it away and handed it over to the police department. Even so, Tyrone is still reluctant to fire a gun.
Perk: Eagle Eye(higher accuracy with handguns).
------
Family: You'll get invited to one eventually.
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/ArmorJust clothes, don't want a nude guy running around) Long, black trench coat, black fedora, white office shirt under the trench coat, black loafer shoes. (Mob-ish I know, just tell me if only made-men can wear these)
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products:

There are five of them, just so you know.
One of the shave-headed guys sets down his drink and glares at you.
"Come on...we don't want any trouble, just get outta here," he says, jerking his thumb towards the door. The bartender and guy both turn and watch with mild interest.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

I say screw it and (combined with my perk)I run to the hospital.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

didnt get my whole sheet.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

You run to the nearest hospital, and the guy is admitted to the ER. The doctors look at you and ask if you are friends/family, if you're gonna pay for it, his info(no ID because the muggers took his wallet), etc.
Also, you do know that in this game you don't have to be the good guy, right?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm gonna go in a bit. But before I go, I need to know who wants to GM tomorrow?

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

(I know but I thought he was a important person so I went for it)I say "My friend.....Johnny Hall will be paying put it on his tab*(just to show Im'not all good.)

Showing 46-60 of 425