ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31639
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Memories: Anxiety, Fear/Terror.
Intelligence: 8
Charisma: 8
Constitution: 8
Strength: 8
Creation: 8
----------
Torrenda: Healthy
--
Inhabitants: Marissa-Alive and Well-PREGNANT
Aleister-Alive and Well

Of course, they're just like regular people. They just have to be introduced to new concepts, and there hasn't been a "dawn of evil" yet. For example, I had to teach them it was proper to wear and make clothing.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Stinglash:

the boulders temporarily stop the lava, but the volcanoes simply burst from their sides or come out the lava vents surrounding it.
Add 5 attribute points.
Aamer:

You have more than enough heat and light from Sol. (the current sun of Earth's solar system)
Oh, and add 3 attribute points.

Immortal:
For player interactions, you do not need to post your sheets or wait for my reply as GM, unless it includes a god-action. Just try to keep it on-topic and >7 words.
*Awaiting Legion's reply*

Legion:
They struggle to communicate with you, and with your divine empathy you determine they want you to name their child.
A figure approaches you. Though it seems divine like you, it radiates an unpleasant feeling,,,, you remember the feeling as a backgroundin your former nightmares, amd quite negative.
"Hello?" It asks cautiously.
Marissa and Aleister seem dumbstruck and confused to see not one God, but 2.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Oh and Legion, see my reply to Immortal for my ruling on player interaction

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I cautiously say to the being, "Hello. I am Irebis, Dark Lord of this planet. Would you care to say what you are?" I turn to my humans. "Oh, I think Primus would be a good name for the first-born human."

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Namerake Blood
Element:Poison
Appearance: A tall black hooded figure. The only part of my face you can see is a red eye
Personality:Cautious, acrobatic, loves to see enemies in pain
Memories: None
Intelligence:6
Charisma:5
Constitution:6
Strength:6
Creation:7

I make a great rain that would cool the lava and hopefuly stop the lava flow.(BTW I added 5 points already)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Legion:
Your humans nod and continue watching the exchange.

Namerake Blood
Appearance: A tall black hooded figure. The only part of my face you can see is a red eye

You manage to create a sizeable rainstorm before you become exhausted. The rainstorm circles half the globe for minimal effect.

Help would be advisable.

landspeeder
landspeeder
115 posts
Nomad

Name: T-DOG God
Element: Stone
Appearance: Tall muscular man, half of face covered with mask
Personality: Likes to watch enemies die, not forgiving, Hard to take down
Intelligence: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 2
----------
Planet: (Insert name):None
--
Inhabitants: NONE

Then I would try to pull pluto close to the sun.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water

Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 28
---------
Inhabitants:
Male Terrakiti
Female Waturi
---------
Wonders:
Misty Volcano,The volcano where the mist o sphere is made.
---------
Cities/provinces:
none yet.

My *sun* isnt for heat its for light cause you said it was super cloudy due to the volcano. So i make a mini sun.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

I reply to Irebis, "Im Abbadon...but i know not what i am"

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Namerake Blood

Okay then now I ask Mystic Water for help.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

hello? sirnoobalot?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

"Well then, Abaddon, welcome to my home. Is there anything you'd like?"

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

"Do you have any place i can rest and or eat, Irebis?"

btw i like ur God's name

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Bump , Where did Sirnoobylotlot go?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Memories: Anxiety, Fear/Terror.
Intelligence: 8
Constitution: 8
Strength: 8
Creation: 8
----------
Torrenda: Healthy
--
Inhabitants: Marissa-Alive and Well-PREGNANT
Aleister-Alive and Well

(Thanks, dude. It's roughly pronounced EER-uh-biss.)

"Of course." I point to one of my trees with a bulging hollow base. "You are free to make your home there. As for food and water..." I create three of the glowing fruits, and an obsidian vase of blood-red water in the tree. "...it will be waiting for you inside."

Showing 211-225 of 252