ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31634
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Abbadon
Element: Evil
Personality: I TRY to ignore most insults. Im usually caring and generous unless in a bad mood. However i get in a bad mood easily.
You have 0 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 6
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 4
Note to self: Red planet with lush forests, seems to be a God on it. Second flat planet with 2 types of humanoids and a God. Medium-sized planet slowly orbiting Saturn, a third fellow God on it, he seems to be terraforming it.

"thank you" i say and go into the tree. i eat then sleep
(character interaction done)

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

i miss this game

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Sorry about that everyone, had to focus on a research paperso i couldnt really effectively DM all the time. Was on my phone most of the time i was on AG, too.
Hope there's no hard feelings. Play shall resume as before.

Name: T-DOG God
Element: Stone
Appearance: Tall muscular man, half of face covered with mask
Personality: Likes to watch enemies die, not forgiving, Hard to take down
Memories: None
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 8
Creation: 2
----------
Planet: (Insert name):None
--
Inhabitants: NONE

You manage to move Pluto to a distance roughly equal to Uranus before you are too exhausted to continue.

Dammit how the heck does the c/p give out halfway through a post,,,,,

Aamer:
I lied., it isnt misty everywhere. Just a constant overcast of clouds, with occasional rainstorms (no lightning).
You are approached by a,,, being. It asks you for help in cooling its world

Stinglash:
Request logged.

Immortal:
You wake up feeling full of energy and extra,,,, godly :3
Add 2 attribute points.

Legion:
Both humans ask you for help in trying to comprehend what just happened.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Personality: I TRY to ignore most insults. Im usually caring and generous unless in a bad mood. However i get in a bad mood easily.
Intelligence: 6
Creation: 5
Note to self: Red planet with lush forests, seems to be a God on it. Second flat planet with 2 types of humanoids and a God. Medium-sized planet slowly orbiting Saturn, a third fellow God on it, he seems to be terraforming it.

no hard feelings. i understand.

i walk out and look for Irebis

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Thank ye. Had to write the final draft in pen, too :/ .
You are a few hours ahead of Legion, since you did go to sleepperhaps you could do something else not involving him so you're eventually caught up to him

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

ok. i go for a walk to look for anything out of the ordinary or any clues that could tell me what i am

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Memories: Anxiety, Fear/Terror.
Intelligence: 8
Constitution: 8
Strength: 8
Creation: 8
----------
Torrenda: Healthy
--
Inhabitants: Marissa-Alive and Well-PREGNANT
Aleister-Alive and Well

(Oh, dude, no problem. Glad you're back. )

I turn to them. "I honestly don't know. I've never seen another being like him before. He reminded me of a bad dream I had, though..."

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

wait, sorry if i misunderstood that

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

There are lots of trees, fruit-bearing orchids, and a rabbit-like creature that feeds on the orchids. There are wolves that hunt the rabbits, and,,,, err,,, I know theres one or two more but I forget.

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
----------
Fauna: Wolves, Rabbits, Goblins.
Flora:Trees, Orchids, grass, tree-eating moss
--
Inhabitants: Marissa-Alive and Well
Aleister-Alive and Well
Primus (F) - Newborn, alive and well.

"What dream?"
Note changes to your dossier

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

----------
Fauna: Wolves, Rabbits, Goblins.
Flora:Trees, Orchids, grass, tree-eating moss
--
Aleister-Alive and Well

(Nice, man. Thanks. And wait, they were tree eating beetles. Also, the squirchucks.)

I tell them about the nightmare I had while I slept.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

ok. ill touch one of the fruits on the orchids and see if anything happens.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water

Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 28
---------
Inhabitants:
Male Terrakiti
Female Waturi
---------
Wonders:
Misty Volcano,The volcano where the mist o sphere is made.
---------
Cities/provinces:
none yet.

I Trap the being into a Stone Cage

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

----------
Fauna: Wolves, Squirchucks, Goblins.
Flora:Trees, Orchids, grass, tree-eating beetles
--
Aleister-Alive and Well

You recount your nightmare to them; as you go on they get paler and paler, and by the time you finish the baby is crying and they are trembling.

Nothing happens, though you can feel the plant's life force and gain elaborate knowledge about how to reproduce a similar plant.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

i kind of step back in shock. then, if im able to, i produce a similar plant

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

You create an identical plant right next to the original one.

Showing 226-240 of 252