ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31590
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Abbadon
Element: Evil
Personality: I TRY to ignore most insults. Im usually caring and generous unless in a bad mood. However i get in a bad mood easily.
You have 0 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 6
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5
Note to self: Red planet with lush forests, seems to be a God on it. Second flat planet with 2 types of humanoids and a God. Medium-sized planet slowly orbiting Saturn, a third fellow God on it, he seems to be terraforming it.

"hmmmm okay" i say confused and curious

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Namerake Blood
Element:Poison
Appearance: A tall black hooded figure. The only part of my face you can see is a red eye
Personality:Cautious, acrobatic, loves to see enemies in pain
Memories: None
Intelligence:6
Charisma:5
Constitution:6
Strength:6
Creation:7

Sorry I haven't updated. Is Neptune or Uranes open? If so, could I use the watery vapor to help create an atmosphere and stop the volcanoes?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

[i]

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Personality: I TRY to ignore most insults. Im usually caring and generous unless in a bad mood. However i get in a bad mood easily.
Note to self: Red planet with lush forests, seems to be a God on it. Second flat planet with 2 types of humanoids and a God. Medium-sized planet slowly orbiting Saturn, a third fellow God on it, he seems to be terraforming it.

And,,,,,,,

Namerake Blood
Appearance: A tall black hooded figure. The only part of my face you can see is a red eye

Nobody is using either plajet, i believe.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

is there any knowledge about the plant that stands out? i try to do the same with another plant

landspeeder
landspeeder
115 posts
Nomad

Then I would clam pluto T-Rock and rest.

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Namerake Blood

I use the waterous vapors o help cool the volcanoes.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

can you please update more? i REALLY like this game but we get like 1 update a week

PrimeWarm22
PrimeWarm22
18 posts
Nomad

I would like to quit this forum RPG, I fell like it's complicated. I hope you understand.

Showing 241-249 of 252