ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31636
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 25

I'm assuming Terrakiti is male and Aquutia is female. You make them basically the same way Irebis did. You tell them you are their father and their names are Terrakiti and Aquutia. Then you fade into unconsciousness.
(Right now, you're basically out of the game. When you see my cue, you're back. Just check periodically.)

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5

During the night, you hear low howls and see dim illumination in the forest. You realize that Aleister and Marissa have been living in the forest. Maybe it would be nice to give them a room?

What do you do now?
(*saxophone music* Kidding, kidding!)

Name: Storm
Element: Wind
Appearance: ???
Personality: Trustworthy, but can seem kind of agressive somtimes, but he means it in a good way.
Charisma: 4
Strength: 3
Creation: 8

You mean the other gods?

(It's cool! =P)

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Appearance: A man in a dark hooded cloak. If someone sees his face, they shall be given immense good luck, but live a short life.
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2
Creation: 7

Riptizoids now speak a guttural, accented English. They also wear thin white garments. Every day, they bring gifts to you. You can:
A) Kill them all!
B) Accept the gifts
C) Politely refuse the gifts
D) Other

@ALL
VOTING IS CLOSED. WE HAVE VOTED DIFFERENT PLANETS FOR ALL! *CLAP CLAP* *CHEER CHEER*

Wow, ten pages guys! I hope you're all liking The New Beginning. Any comments, feel free to tell me!

It's confirmed: I'm probably only going to be able to update on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Possibly only Monday and Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.

(Lol. Yay, I thought you died! :P )

I'll alter the trees so that they're nearly hollow and bulge drastically at the base. I'll cause a few to have sides split open in the base. (So basically, they live in tree trunks.)

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Personality: Trustworthy, but can seem kind of agressive somtimes, but he means it in a good way.

Think so

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

(I haven't died....yet.)
They now live in trees with the squirrels and the birdies.

What do you do now? (Storm is active now; ask her for a better atmosphere!)

Which one do you talk to?

(Irebis wants a better atmosphere, and can you please fill out your appearance?)

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I call out to Storm. "Hey Storm, would you please be so kind as to... 'freshen up' my atmosphere, so to speak?"

I focus my energy, and try to "enlarge" the volcano a bit.

(By the way, I have a few questions. Can we give humans abilities, like the Greeks and their Heroes? And can we devise an afterlife system?)

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

(Storm will have to answer himself.)

You enlarge the volcano so it's closer to the size you wanted originally.

What do you do now?

(To your questions: 1. Yes. They have to be reasonable powers, though, not like, "I give you the ability to kill everyone on the planet," more like, "When you choose, you can kill anyone just with a touch." 2. Sure, but if someone ever chooses Death, they're the master of that. Since you're Darkness, you can definitely host an afterlife for everybody.)

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

(Got it, thank you!)

I try to create two moons around my planet, directly across from each other.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

(You're welcome! =P)

Out of nowhere, rock appears in two spherical moons spiraling around your planet. They are about a quarter of the size of Earth's last moon each.

What do you do now?

(Nice lion!)

@ALL
Sorry for not updating as much! Monday and Friday are my updating days. From now until about Jan. 6, I'm probably not going to be able to update (Christmas break). Thank you for your patience. Merry Christmas! =P

ISB out!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

(Thank you! There are some pretty good Armatars once you get up there. And no problem, merry Christmas! And one more question: Do we level up over time? I mean, are our stats and ages always going to be like this?)

I go look for my children, and ask them if they have considered having children for themselves.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

(You're welcome! I can't wait to rank up! You know, I've been debating about that. I thought you should be able to gain like 5 more points for every "milestone" like making a planet, making humans, etc.)

They say, "Yes, we have. We wanted your permission first, though." They look at you a bit sadly.

What do you do now?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

(Ooh, I like that idea! Fine by me.)

I laugh and smile at them. "Aleister, Marissa, I hereby grant you permission to bear children. May they forever bless your days."

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

(Cool.)

They sigh heavily. You can see that this has been bothering them for some time. "Thank you, Father." they say. They bow and walk away.

What do you do now?

LEGION1350 IS HEREBY GRANTED 15 EXTRA STAT POINTS FOR
-CLAIMING A PLANET
-MAKING A BEING
-MAKING A HUMAN
ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS REACHED ONE OR MORE OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS PLEASE TELL ME.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

I AM MYSTIC WATER! uhh can i come back?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Intelligence: 8
Charisma: 8
Constitution: 8
Strength: 8

(Yay!)

I'm not sure if there's rain yet, so I'll do it from the beginning: I'll make it start to rain red, like in the oceans. When the rain stops, there will be an aurora of various deep colors. (In place of the Earthen rainbow.)

superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

Name: sinjid of the sand (mystic enuf lol!)
Element: earth
Personality: if sombody disobeys me i dont get annoyed i normaly
banish or punish them depending on what they did
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: 3
Constitution:2
Creation: 10

Showing 91-105 of 252