ForumsForum GamesThe New Beginning (RPG)

252 31585
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Hey! This is my first RPG, so please, bear with me.

Backstory: There used to be an Earth. A nice one, at that. Humans lived peacefully on it. Then came war, and weapons, and new nuclear weapons, the Earth blew up, blah blah blah.
The point is, humans destroyed their own planet with pollution and war (have I mentioned that already?). You are disappointed, but you decide to try again. At what, you ask? At making a new Earth. YOU are the..."god," as those humans named you, and you want to turn over a fresh leaf. You are starting Earth's New Beginning.

All players will work together on this, managing the new human race and the new planet you have created. It's not an individual story for each player, as with most RPGs, but you and your fellow immortals have to make an Earth together. Unfortunately, your "fresh start" has made you start fresh. That means you are a fledgling god, instead of the figure of divine power you were.

Name: (Try to be mystical and mysterious, but you don't have to.)
Element: Choose an element or force of nature that you specialize in. You have power in all aspects, but this element you particularly have more power in.
Personality: Do you ignore insults, or immediately reprimand the speaker? Are you caring and generous or despising and miserly? This is basically where you put how you usually act.
You have 25 points to distribute among the following skills:
Intelligence: Your general knowledge.
Charisma: How powerful your presence is and how easily you can persuade someone to do something.
Constitution: Your health; how much damage you can take before disintegrating.
Strength: Your physical prowess (even gods have limits.)
Creation: Your ability in other elements; the difference from being able to create a puddle instead of an ocean.

Any questions, just ask.

• 252 Replies
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Name: Irebis
Element: Darkness
Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 5
Constitution: 5
Strength: 5
Creation: 5

Good choice. You're with your personality, especially "Very benevolent towards his followers".

With an arm around their shoulders, you show them your planet. They are amazed, and grow friendlier with you. Eventually, you notice that they are naked. You can:
A) Show them your volcano cave, your &quotalace", and make them servants and/or advisors, and clothe them
B) Show them your volcano cave, your &quotalace", and make them servants and/or advisors, but not clothe them
C) Clothe them because, humans need clothes of course, but not make them your servants and/or advisors
D) Not clothe them and leave them to fend for themselves
E) Other

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Appearance: 10' tall human, sallow flesh, glowing red eyes, long black hair, hands end in talons, serrated teeth, smooth, long, black horns on head curving back.)
Personality: Very benevolent towards his followers, but will go all-out against his enemies. Will do anything to get his way.

C. I clothe them with black robes with purple trimming.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

They squirm uncomfortably in the new robes. "Father, why must we wear these pieces of...." the woman says, but struggles with the word she wants. "...rough grass?"
They don't know what cloth is.

What do you do now?

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Mystic Water
Element: water
Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.
Intelligence: 0
Charisma: 0
Constitution: 0
Strength: 0
Creation: 25

a let it do its best. it also makes it seem more of a system! another note. when humans are created they will have a job!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

"Daughter, it is indecent to go without clothing, except in the presence of thy spouse." I will make silk worms in the forest, so eventually they will learn to make better clothing.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Arus
Element: Gravity
Appearance: A man in a dark hooded cloak. If someone sees his face, they shall be given immense good luck, but live a short life.
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 7
Constitution: 3
Strength: 2
Creation: 7

I guess I take domain in the blue-green planet. If there is already a god there, then I want to make a truce with them.(I vote for different planets, but also sort of an "alliance system".)

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Appearance: to mortals a guy on a tropcial beach vaacation. to gods a giant blue feind that is made of water.
Personality: nice if you dont pollute water. Every 1000 yrs he does a Earth cleanse , but then takes a century long nap.

Okay then. Your mist works.
(insert dramatic music)
For now.

What do you do now?

(Sorry, but I have to laugh at that comment. In the presence of thy spouse....)
"Okay, Father." your daughter replies. "A..G..My spouse and I will explore the forest." She turns, then suddenly turns back. "Father, could thy make names for my spouse and myself?" She looks at you expectantly.

What do you do now?

Appearance: A man in a dark hooded cloak. If someone sees his face, they shall be given immense good luck, but live a short life.
Personality: Arus is very strict, but will usually not go to the extent of death punishment. He is very just, but does not take no for an answer.

You land on the blue-green planet. Your smarts tell you this is the planet Venus. There is no god here, although it is very hot.

What do you do now?

HAVE DIFFERENT PLANETS: 3
HAVE ONE: 0

(By the way, I know what you mean by an alliance.)

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I name the man Aleister, and the woman Marissa.

(Lol. I just want to make sure they understand the rules. :P )

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i make more streams for lave to fall to the pit. it is my first world wonder. *dramatic music
The Lavatic Pit!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I try to move Venus's orbit to where Earth once was. I then add oceans and polar ice caps.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

"Thank you for the honorable titles, Father!" Marissa exclaims. "Aleister and I shall go explore the forest." They jog off, holding hands.

What do you do now?

(Totally. =P)

You make the streams for lava. Next to it is a sign that says, "The Lavatic Pit!"

What do you do now?

Okay, but now Mystic Water's planet and your planet are traveling the same orbit, but on opposite sides. You make polar ice caps on opposite ends of the planet, then you make 2 large oceans and one small ocean (about the size of the Mediterranean.) You are drained, and you could die. You need to rest for at least 2 1/2 days.

What do you do now?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I'll create some large, "friendly" silk producing spiders in the forest. (Time for animals.)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I obviously rest for 2 1/2 days. After my rest, I proceed to cover the planet in beautiful, lush forests. Except these forests are purple! In the fall, they may change their leaf color to a random one, not just red orange yellow or brown. I also make what I call Riptizons, which are humanoid-like, but more stronger in strength and numbers. They are also hairier than humans.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

i give the pits a little water to help the mistosphere. i set a giant circle filled with water. then 7 lines from the circle come to the middle. this place is a giannt circle surrounded by water, it has 8 pieces of land so it is called octa-aqua, My First Water city of Waterra.

note the lavatic pits are on the other side.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Marissa and Aleister learn to use the spiders to make different articles of clothing (black with purple trimming, of course.) One day, they rush towards you, smiling widely, with their hands behind their backs. "Father, we have made thee something!" They reveal a 10' tall robe, black with purple trimming. At the top there is a hood. They gaze at you, beaming.

What do you do?

Name: Azazel
Element: Vector
Appearance: ???
Personality: Azazel is generally calm and collected, yet takes things such as challenges very seriously and almost never backs down from one, he is also very sarcastic and quick-witted
Intelligence: 7
Constitution: 4
Strength: 4

It's already invented, but you control it.

What do you do now?
(Can you please fill out your appearance?)

Right now, you can only make the forests. After you collect your energy, you can create the Riptizons.

What do you do? (As in do you make the forests or the creatures?)

HAVE DIFFERENT PLANETS: 3
HAVE ONE: 0

Showing 61-75 of 252