ForumsPopular MediaIsnt Rap music awsome!

47 8318
notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Rap is the best music ever!
Who thinks so?
if u dont, say what beats it

• 47 Replies
notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

nothing beats rap

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ummm depends on what rap. If we're talking about radio rap, than i would love to slap you in the face. But then again, even good rap isn't as good as some prog metal. So no, most rap sux, a lot, and progressive metal is absolutely amazing.

notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

well, most raps are awesome,
but some raps (like from high school rapper's raps) are just plain stupid
They have a horrible beat and atrocious lyrics
Other raps, Like "Low" from FLo Rida and (i know its old) "Soulja Boy"
form SouljaBoyTellem are awesome
those are the raps im talking about

notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

Rap is da beast!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

rap is so awesome

BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

Rap is shit.No offense.Its shit made on street and all they do in that stupid songs they complain how bad and hard is it in their lives.

Sorry,but I hate that music.

darkblust
darkblust
159 posts
Nomad

i am with Blackshadow, i hate rap.it is what made the gangsters who kill people.its better to just shoot people on a game or something.as long as you dont shoot people in reall life,that would be terrible.rap is just people who swayer things that ryhm.some rap is o.k,but soulja boy and stuff like that is the worst,i think ,i dont know beacause i have never really heard it beacause i don't listen to rap.my favourites are rock,alternative,and all metals.even death metal is better then rap .no offense or anything,though.rap is for posers.i will never listen to it and no one should.so, ya ,metal,alternative,and rocks pwn any kind of rap,even the ones that are'nt really swayer-ish.still no offense or anything,though('_'

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

rap is awsome

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Soulja boy is the most talentless, and worst musical "artist" to have ever existed, period. He makes rap look sooo bad, as well as "this is why i'm hot" and &quotarty like a rockstar" and others. Those two ecspecially shouldn't exist, it is a disgrace to music. And it shows how poorly the music industry is doing, and how shitty the radio is...

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Yesterday in my school a fight broke out from a rap battle. Sound stupid? Exactly! Rap is ok, but by far the worst genre of music, it's like a musical poem. Songs like for instance Soulja Boy (btw notsosuper you should get your ears checked) but that is one of the worst kinds of rap, the ones that are just plain stupid sung by someone who cant sing and only made it in the biz because of the beats that went to it and because the basic culture that is slowly [quickly maybe even] becoming tone deaf. Some raps are good, few, but some are good, other raps are just plain stupid, and most if not all raps are sung by someone who cant sing. Face it, most raps is the same beats played over with some guy who cant sing singing along.

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

It's just talking with a beat.. Like at an auction house.
Rap is all right when it's actually something new or not ripped from other songs, but most is just an earbash.

I listen to basically whatever is good and has more than two chords.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

No. It's horrible, I HATE it with a major PASSION!!!

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

all wrap songs talk about is how their gangster or about smackin that b.i.t.c.h. up have you heard the song lolly pop horrible even techno is better

Drator
Drator
81 posts
Nomad

No it's not awesome. It's humongously otonumously hugely popular around the world.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol rap sucks my friend, it depends on the techno song your listening to, i only like 1 rap song, Beast by tech n9ne

Showing 1-15 of 47