EnixSquare

EnixSquare

25 posts

THANKS BRO!!!!

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 5:24pm

Agrus

Agrus

16 posts

to get the lol kitty, it is actually very easy you just need to get near the spines platform (right or left, both are the same) at the top so you will see that when you jump you will be helped by the shape of the platform which is like a hill near the spines, but no so close to them, then jump moving to left or right (it dependes) in which platform you are, and just before you start falling you double jump again and there you are in the iceberg, i did it at my first try and basically I can always do it

Posted Jan 6, '12 at 2:12pm

Evoza

Evoza

22 posts

Uhm, what does the 'Moon Corpses' mode do? I tried to find out like 3hrs, and i didn't, plz help

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 7:31pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

I don't know either, sorry.

Posted Jan 7, '12 at 7:46pm

macfan1

macfan1

442 posts

Oh actually it makes the corpses float.

Posted Jan 10, '12 at 9:11pm

rapnation

rapnation

1 post

For I Hate Nature, I suggest the Shredder. Then Go to facility Map on Quick match. check to see if there are little leafs are falling down. if it doesn't then you don't have a chance

Posted Jan 11, '12 at 8:43am

Freakz1

Freakz1

15 posts

nice secrets thank you very much

Posted Jan 11, '12 at 4:54pm

invalid777

invalid777

2,211 posts

Uhm, what does the 'Moon Corpses' mode do? I tried to find out like 3hrs, and i didn't, plz help

It makes the corpses (dead bodies) float around, kind of like low gravity. This is only good if you are trying to get the 'Corplosion' skill bonus. Other than that, it's useless and it gets in the way when sniping.

Posted Jan 13, '12 at 5:12am

SNZ4

SNZ4

13 posts

Raze 2 is really cool game! But i think i want Multiplayer game...

Reply to Raze 2 Secrets

You must be logged in to post a reply!