ForumsWEPRAre We alone?

252 48457
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

do you think we are alone in the universe?

• 252 Replies
Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

All right, wasn't sure. But what about elsewhere? Think something like mars is out there somewhere, with just simple bacterias waiting to evolve?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

hmmm, I think they found a planet that looked like Earth, and from what I remember(this was about three years ago) they just dubbed it Earth 2, I think they changed the name since that was temporary...
I do remember they said it was in another solar system in a galxy far far away, well, scratch the last part, but it was in another solar system

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

This is an opinion section where we debate in a friendly manner. Which everyone can manage to do but you.

This is not about converting people, so keep your freak witnessing away.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

So, what is your problem anyway? You have to be a joke.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I am talking about in general, what seems to be your problem?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

oh now both of you are being a little irrational, he gave up, however Serb plz don't cuss, it just makes it worse! Anyway nerds get the good grades, colleges, and finally jobs, yaaaay, end of story

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Don't know, don't really care as long as extraterrestrials attack earth -.- I don't like to get caught up thinking about one think for too long, there are just so many ways to see it and so many different coherent points of view for this discussion that I just don't know :S

jedimaster909
jedimaster909
18 posts
Nomad

i dont think were alone but we are the most superior race. thts what i tihkn

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

if there is other life out there i doubt we would find it cause we will probably have destroyed our planet before we found another one. (btw in aliens attacked i would totally pee myself in fright im not kidding i would be so freaking scared.)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

okay...anyway notataco does have a point, we'll all probably have died from our own pollution beforer we can reach deeper space, and btw, if the aliens run into us then they're more superior than us cause they did what we couldn't XD

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

raptors point is sooo funny but he's got such a great point. lol

Laup
Laup
3 posts
Nomad

NO, there is other living thing in the univers, even in our solar system, on mars they found bacteria so there is live...

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

maybe we figure out time travel in the future, and the ufo's are us coming back to see history...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Or what if, on Twin Earth, the humaniods there evolved from 2-toed sloths and they are all vegatarians and move real slow because they don't have enough energy.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

maths say that there is not a chance that we are alone only at this universe! but we might be the most intelligent beans of all! you never know....

Showing 31-45 of 252