ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39601
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Aleister Pike
HP: [19/25]
Thirst: Hydrated
Sleep: Well Rested
EXP: [87/150]
Inventory: Compass/Sharpened Spear
Time: [5:34 AM]
Wind: Occasional breeze

Now that it's been smoked, I'll try to bury the food six inches under the ground wrapped in leaves, to further preserve them, and I'll continue circumnavigating the lake the other way this time.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Equipped: Sharpened Spear

You walk to the other side, and... oh dear. Two more?

Fierce Alligator HP[75/75] *Causes 11 damage if bitten + small chance of bleeding*
Alligator HP[40/40] *Causes 3 damage if bitten*

Options:
Run Whack[8 damage/100%] Stab[23 damage/65%]

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Holy. I try to go run.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)
Hunger: Hungry
Sleep: Okay
EXP: [43/100]
Time: [3:56 PM]
Wind: Occasional Breeze
Inventory:Cacti Water Collector

i open up the cacti collector and throw it at the 2nd henchman, i then shoot several rounds at the 2nd henchman

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Lol, good choice brah.

You run away, but where to? If you leave, the alligators might screw up what you've set up here. You can lead them away probably... hmm...

What whilst you do?
EXP: [56/100]
Inventory: Rifle, seemingly bottomless pit of ammo

Menacing Menace HP[90/90]
Menacing Menaces Accomplice #1 HP[20/20]

You fire a couple of rounds, hitting the #2 3 times, killing him. (When you copy and paste the character sheet, please copy the enemies as well so I don't have to go back pages and do it )

They fire at you, missing completely.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I try to head sideways into the woods a bit, then try to cut straight to my camp.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)
HP: [19/20]
EXP: [56/100]

Menacing Menace HP[90/90]
Menacing Menaces Accomplice #1 HP[20/20]

i run up to the henchman kick him and shoot the boss.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: [6:02 AM]

Your tactic works. You lose sight of the alligators, and surely enough, they have lost sight of you. The day still goes on, still plenty to do.

Your next plan to progress, sir?
EXP: [72/100]

Menacing Menace HP[68/90]
Menacing Menaces Accomplice #1 HP[16/20]

You run up to the men, kicking the henchman in the shin, and shoot at the boss at point-blank range in the shoulder.

Next?

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Haha, I'm not a genius, just like having more then one course of action (since not everything will be how you expect it in the wilderness most of the time). As for why I take so long to respond, it's cuz I'm a night person, while you're more a morning person, meaning our time frame overlaps only during afternoon/dusk or sunrise/morning (from time to time).

Name: Glades Gale
Time: [Dusk]
Wind: Windy

First, I try to warm myself up a bit, just in-case, by using friction(rubbing myself) mainly on my face and limbs(arms and legs, feet and hands included). Once adequate, I start examine my surrounds(the ground as I think you just described my surrounds on the horizon already)and supplies on hand (clothing counts as supplies too right?). Once checked; if there is anything of interest, such as weapons, matches, etc, I pick it up and head towards the moving object (only if I have a weapon as it might be a polar bear); if not, I build a snowman as a temporary marker and as a guide, once built I etch the direction I'm going, towards the glaciers, to check it out, while doing that fiddling around with some snow trying to make it into point (kind of like a spear head)

PS. I'm looking at the ground as well as doing this, so if there is anything in-store for me it's in the sky.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Glades Gale
I like that you choose more than one action rather than just say one thing only. And since we are in different time zones then that is a good choice to make.

Wind: Little Wind

You pat yourself and rub yourself, warming yourself up a bit. Nothing is on the ground, except for the hole you just dug to save yourself from the blizzard. You take the time to look at your clothes, seeing that you are wearing 3 shirts, and a fluffy jacket, lined with fur and a fur hood. You are wearing thick boots with fur lining the outside. You feel alright, not too warm, and not too cold. The wind has pretty much halted to a complete stop now. You check the insides of your jacket and pockets, only to find snow that blew in from the blizzard. You don't find anything useful on the ground anywhere. Seeing that you have no weapon, you decided to build a snowman, with a smile on its face, to act as a marker. You etch an arrow pointing to glaciers off in the distance for its eyebrows. You begin to walk towards the glaciers now, fiddling with some ice, trying to harden it into a sharp piece of ice.

You are now close enough to identify the object. It was a polar bear, as you figured. You made the ice you were fiddling with into a pretty sharp point, but its hard to hold onto, and very short. The polar bear hasn't noticed you yet, so what will you do?

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

That's good to hear. Veksing, you forgot to tell me the color of my clothing.

This is getting tricky now, thought the bear was in another direction. I drop to the floor, laying on my stomach, I then cover myself best I can with snow (erasing as much of my tracks as I can in the process). Wouldn't wato get int n an encounter with the bear just yet. Still need to harden the ice with the salt water, then make a handle and meld those two together with more salt.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The color of the coat and pants are white, but lined with brown fur. The boots are black.

EXP: [30/100]
Inventory: Sharp Ice[Equipped]

You make a handle for the ice, which hardened and melded as you added salt water. The bear didn't take notice to you yet. You gained 24 EXP for creating the ice weapon, and 6 EXP for creating that snowman to act as a marker.

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Hmm, I didn't think I was at the water yet, must have crawled there through the snow, slowly and too low for the bear to take heed of.

Hmm, the durability of ice weapons aren't much so attack the bear wouldn't be a wise choice, so I'll make and throw a snowball into the water, making a splash to try to fool the bear into thinking there are fish in there and run away once the bear dives into the water (after throwing it I quickly drop down to the ground again as to not be noticed); if the bear doesn't dive, then I try to make an ambush for it, a hole pretty much, while laying on the ground. slowing moving the snow away (kind of like the butterfly stoke for swimmers but to a smaller degree (butterfly stroke was the Y-like one right? where you move your hands from in-front of you to the Y shaped, your hands being the two branches and body being the stem).

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Yes

Hmm, I didn't think I was at the water yet, must have crawled there through the snow, slowly and too low for the bear to take heed of.

You throw a snowball into the water, and the bear looks at it, but doesn't move. Its eyes are glued to the water, searching for what made the noise. The bear is directly ahead of you, facing longways, its looking to your right.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Time: [6:02 AM]

I continue by the sand/forest line. I keep my eyes open for edible plants.

Showing 106-120 of 140