ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39598
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, this is going to be hard. Wonder how my trap, a small pitfall (to trip the bear and slow it down just enough for me to escape unscratched), is going.

"if the bear doesn't dive, then I try to make an ambush for it, a hole pretty much, while laying on the ground. slowing moving the snow away (kind of like the butterfly stoke for swimmers but to a smaller degree (butterfly stroke was the Y-like one right? where you move your hands from in-front of you to the Y shaped, your hands being the two branches and body being the stem)."

Name: Glades Gale
EXP: [30/100]
Time: [Dusk]
Wind: Little Wind
Inventory: Sharp Ice[Equipped]

I make small 'itfalls'(trip traps is what I'm naming them), using my hands and feet (feet is to start it and have a position and hands are for it to be deep enough), as a way to slow the bear down as I slowly back away, always looking at the bear, to see if it notices me. When I'm far enough, I get into position(kinda like how runners do it) to dash away as best I can... "Hope I don't slip on the snow and fall into the water." I think to myself as I'm making the trip traps.

TurockTheSlayer
TurockTheSlayer
3 posts
Nomad

Mind if I join? I'm pretty good at M.U.Ds, I'm a member of each and every one of the M.U.Ds that Ironrealms made.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Mind if I join? I'm pretty good at M.U.Ds, I'm a member of each and every one of the M.U.Ds that Ironrealms made.

Dude, look at the date. And who are you asking to join?
TurockTheSlayer
TurockTheSlayer
3 posts
Nomad

it doesn't say what year.

TurockTheSlayer
TurockTheSlayer
3 posts
Nomad

never mind

omystarzz
omystarzz
2 posts
Nomad

okay, i see this forum... how do i actually play the game?

omystarzz
omystarzz
2 posts
Nomad

oh wow nevermind.. this is like some fantasy crap.. i want to play an actually survival game... this is Not it.

superminer50
superminer50
2 posts
Shepherd

Name: Daniel Hunter

Make it a winter mountain area, or somewhere in Ireland A.K.A. Always raining, filled with green, beautiful grass. Trees are in clumps here and there, and the scenery is breath-taking.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Isn't this dead?

superminer50
superminer50
2 posts
Shepherd

I dunno, but posting to try and revive it doesn't harm to try.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I believe it's against the rules, this being considered necro. If you want to restart this game make a new thread and run it yourself or try and get into contact with the old GM. They seem to be the more appropriate options available.

Mandyland5youtube
Mandyland5youtube
4 posts
Nomad

I really like what you are doing here. Well here is my info
Name: Tyler Camphouse

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to the forums! You have broken one of the rules of the forums, bringing back a dead thread, it happens to everybody at some stage so no need to scamper off just yet. As you can see I have corrected another user about this so please read that conversation.

Mandyland5youtube
Mandyland5youtube
4 posts
Nomad

The tread says that anyone can join. I don't see why that is a bad thing.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

It's considered necroing which is against forum rules. It's an old thread that's died and is to be left dead. The last post before superminer50's was from July 2013. This is far over the deadline for something to be considered dead in the forum games section, or any section of the site.

Showing 121-135 of 140