ForumsForum GamesEvolution

96 16074
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Okay guys... so my most recent game.. Cellular evolution fail due to my foot ball practice, its ends at 5:30, then i do homw work for 2 hours, soo i get on righ about know so i wanted to say I NEED A BACK UP! looking for a back up host.

So heres the game. you are a small futty critter in ANY, i mean ANY habitat you want but it has to be a general habitat and yes this is early earth you are on pangea, what is that? well then you shouldent be on this thread if you dont know.

you HAVE to put an effort into this game, please think about your choices and animal you CAN restart when ever and when you go extinct you are DEAD! for god but you can play ANY branch in your evolution i will devlope on that later...

CREATURE SHEET!

Name:
Description: ( 3-4 sent.) what color is it, eye color, fur? does it fly? TELL ME DETAILS!
Bio: 2 sent where did it come from?
Perk: special ability any thing nothing over powered, no " when its almost dead it shoo lava out of its eyes killing ANYTHING an the grow to Godzilla's size and eats STArs" none of that)
--
im still debating ... nm

Strength determines phycial power and damage taken
Intelegance determines smartness and adaption)
Speed: determines agility and well speed
( any addition just ask)
Sentient percentage: ( how "human" are you? basically when you use tools and tribes an city and shi- srry habit)
---
( MUST HAVE SMARTER!)
building materials:
known structure:

• 96 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Name: Bystro
Description: 2 feet tall, blue-black feathers, 3 feet wingspan, white underbelly, yellow feet claws, black hook-like beak
Bio: The Bystro were originally land dwellers that fed on small organisms. Predators chased them into the trees. At first they had troubles climbing, then climbing would turn into jumping. Jumping would turn into gliding, and gliding would turn into flying. The Bystro still maintains their carnivorous diet on small organisms.
Perk: Hooks - Almost anything that gets stuck on their feet will be stuck until it is removed manually by the Bystro.
--
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 10
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

I view my surroundings... I fly up into a tree and see if I can find some small animals from there.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Description: 2 feet tall, blue-black feathers, 3 feet wingspan, white underbelly, yellow feet claws, black hook-like beak
Bio: The Bystro were originally land dwellers that fed on small organisms. Predators chased them into the trees. At first they had troubles climbing, then climbing would turn into jumping. Jumping would turn into gliding, and gliding would turn into flying. The Bystro still maintains their carnivorous diet on small organisms.
Perk: Hooks - Almost anything that gets stuck on their feet will be stuck until it is removed manually by the Bystro.
--
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

you see a small impish creature about your size. they seem to be arround small furry creaures that put sticks into water. then pull out fish

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

--
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

I ready myself to swoop down and take one into my claws. If I manage to get one I take it into the skies and drop it.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

--
Sentient Percentage:
---
Building Materials:
Known Structures:

( one what?)

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
Perk:Firebreath-Dragonoi have the ability to breath fire.
--
Strength:6
Intelligence:5
Speed:4
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat:Forest
Den:Cave

you look and find some large Grey creatures with long snouts, ( not trunks) they seem to only eat The grass,

I attempt to breath them on fire and eat them.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Nameragonoi
Description:6 metres tall, dragon-like, green scalish skin, glowing black eyes, large head horns, four clawed legs, large wings, large amount of teeth, talon tail.
Bio:The dragonoi were extinct 900 years ago, but fossil DNA had leaked into water and had formed the only dragonoi egg. It is now hatched.
--
Sentient percentage:
---

you do so, its is a suscessful, when you begin eatining an large Reptile with 6 eyes and wings swoops down abd takes your food. you then notice that there is not a single dead animal in sight

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

I attempt to burn down the reptile with my firebreath, then eat the reptile and the food I caught.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

ame: Baalim
Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
Perks: Wall crawling - The creature can crawl along nearly any surface.
Look before you leap: you automatically survey your surroundings
---
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Sentient percentage:30%
---
habitat: mountain
Den: Wooden doored cave
building materials:Rocks,Wood, Berries
known structure: Path, paint
Symbiosis: mutualisim with Lagomites
----
Bushes planted: 3
Grow time: + 12
Fruit per bush: 12
---
Population:14
Young: 4
Idle: 8 (means doing nothing)
Wood workers: 4
Mothers:1
Leader: 1

I assign two workers to be berry gatherers, two to be fishers (using the berry and stick method), and the rest will be wood workers. By the way, what exactly is the cave made of? Stone? Earth? Like, could you dig into the sides or would I need to invent a pickaxe?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Forest Drake
Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
Population:2
Young:2
--
add 0 points
Strength:5
Speed:5
Sentient percentage:
---
Habitat: mountainous
Den: cave
Food source Bedear
Water source: near by lake
building materials:
known structure:

The eggs are laid in the den but if a female doesn't have a place to lay them then they will weigh the female down and keep her from flying until she lays them.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

the flame has no effect

Description: 2' tall, impish, pointed ears, gray/silver skin, glowing orange irises, clawed four-toed feet, clawed three-fingered and one-thumbed hands, long crooked nose, fanged teeth, 2.5' sharp demonic tail, light silver belly/chest, stubby short black horns, long thin forked black tongue.
Bio: The Baalim originally were microorganisms that landed on Earth in a meteor of hematite. From there, they evolved and took to the caves and tunnels of a nearby mountain.
---
Sentient percentage:40%
---
building materials:Rocks,Wood, Berries (12)
known structure: Path, paint, Very week mortar, very weak wood wall
----
Grow time: + 12 per 2 turns
Fruit per bush: 4
---
Idle: 6 (means doing nothing)
Wood workers: 8
Gathers:2 ( 8 berries per turn)
Fish hunters :2 ( 4 fish, used 2 berries)
Mothers:1 ( 8 young max
Leader: 1 ( 25 max

the sides are stone, but the ground is earth

you see a couple Legomites using wood to float on water, the use a couple of them to fish. ( nice evo so far)

Description:An European styled dragon that is six feat long and has a wingspan of 12 feat. The males have green scales that help them blend in while they are hunting and no spikes. The females have brown scales to help them blend in on the ground where the dens are and spiky armor that protects them from attacks from above. They can inject a poison, that so far only they are immune to, into their pry when they bite.
Bio:Forest drakes evolved from small scavenging lizards who figured out that living in a group would help them survive. They now hunt in packs of three to four with the same amount of females at the den taking care of the young and wounded.
Perk:Poison(It can take down a full grown brontosaurs if the dino receives three or more doses.)
--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:10%
---
Food source Bedear
building materials:
known structure:
---
Population 2
Eggs:8
leader:1
Mother:1

she lais them in the remainig fur of the Bedear

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Nameragonoi
--
Sentient percentage:
---

I look for some more of those large grey animals, and if i find some, I attempt to burn them all and take one, and find a safe place I can eat.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

---
Sentient percentage:40%
---
building materials:Rocks,Wood, Berries (12)
known structure: Path, paint, Very week mortar, very weak wood wall
----
Grow time: + 12 per 2 turns
Fruit per bush: 4
---
Idle: 6 (means doing nothing)
Wood workers: 8
Gathers:2 ( 8 berries per turn)
Fish hunters :2 ( 4 fish, used 2 berries)
Mothers:1 ( 8 young max
Leader: 1  ( 25 max

Nice. 2 more gatherers. We try to get wood, carve them into pieces with sharp rocks, and try to make a basic canoe.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

--
add 0 points
Sentient percentage:10%
---
Food source Bedear
building materials:
known structure:
---
Population 2
Eggs:8
leader:1
Mother:1

I hunt while my mate takes care of the eggs.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bumb

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Name: Zed
Description: A medium size creature about 7 inches tall and 6 inches wide. Has strong back and front legs for travel and jumping. Has a very keen sense of smell and hearing. Color of fur can vary.
Bio: In the biological goop that allowed cells to live, a creature from a extraterrestrial planet crashed in, delivering a very strange cell, unlike any other. Despite its name, it can reproduce regularly like any other species.
Perk: Can bite living or dead enemy's and has a 50-50 chance of infecting (use a coin infection will be successful if the coin lands on heads, can only try once per body/corpse.)
Intelligence6
Speed: 4
Sentient percentage:
---
building materials:
known structure:

I know i'm probably late but can i join? My habitat is the forest.

Showing 76-90 of 96