ForumsThe TavernArmatars

123 19251
squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

This can be about anything like, which is your favourite armatar, your own armatar creation, basically anything to do with armatars because I simply love them.

• 123 Replies
Hobbed_it
Hobbed_it
32 posts
Blacksmith

<-- I'm sticking with my own, until a good one pops up for me.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I like the 'Ice' armatars, I haven't unlocked 'em yet. But JohnGarrel has one. Check his profile out.

Rale_King
Rale_King
258 posts
Nomad

<------- Simple as that.

bubbleawsome
bubbleawsome
2 posts
Nomad

Im just waiting untill I comment enough to even get 20 AP :l

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Im just waiting untill I comment enough to even get 20 AP :l

I advise you not to do that in the forums, because it is considered spam and will most likely be deleted, therefor the 2 AP you recieved will be deleted.

Anyways, I have chosen the tiger armatar the moment I unlocked it. It seemed the most appealing to me, and in my head shows some strength. Why? No idea. It just makes sense in my mind
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I like the tiger armatar that sensanaty has (post above mine), one of the regular 5AP ones (the standard), but most of all... my current and (if I can have it in the future) my one-and-only armatar: "The Flaming Globe". I know of a few others here on ArmorGames that have it too, but our numbours are becomins less and less, so it's becoming more and more unique! =)

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The one that I have right now is my favorite and I will probably never change it, unless seasonal armatars come back. My second favorite would be the hydra.

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

i like mine i'm saving up for the speedy one though..

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I like mine. I'M A SQUIRREL!

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

They had seasonal Armatars? That would be so cool.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

yeah, that would be cool

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

I've changed mine alto recently but i do like the one i have. i just love it when i get enough AP so i can check out the next lot i'd love to have a unicorn or something or even a black cat. i love cats. XD

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

I like the armatar I have because it looks creepy and it is pretty high up showing that you are active in armor games

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Maybe they could put some apocalyptic armatars for "the end of the world". lol
Seriously though, one showing a meteor, then a zombie attack, maybe a renidition of a plague, et cetera. Not saying I would want any of those, but it would be nice of AG to put more interest in giving more special armatars, maybe even for holidays.
[/hintingattryingtogetnewandimprovedarmatars]

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

i like my armatars 2 have green backrounds because in last castle ive been the ranger the most and hes green so my favs are this on the bunny and the fox but i have this one because its the one outa the three that needs the most points

Showing 16-30 of 123