Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Saddest game or moment in a game

Posted Aug 18, '13 at 11:37pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

163 posts

Shadow of the Colossus. If anyone remembers the ending, it's so depressing.

Posted Aug 19, '13 at 2:02am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,276 posts

Shadow of the Colossus. If anyone remembers the ending, it's so depressing.

I think my comment on page 15 fits nicely here as well.

Posted Aug 25, '13 at 1:00am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,352 posts

Borderlands 2, death of Roland, Bloodwing and Angel
The feels :(

Posted Aug 26, '13 at 8:16pm

Crickster

Crickster

465 posts

Borderlands 2, death of Roland, Bloodwing and Angel
The feels :(

well done for ruining part of the game for me (i'm on the mission to save roland at the moment)

when you think everythings going to be fine then it all goes to hell (too many times this has happen to me)

Posted Aug 26, '13 at 10:37pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Borderlands is just so cartoonish I can't bring myself to give a crap about the characters. People die left and right, Jack does horrible things, violence is rampant and colorful, and nobody seems to care about any of that. Why should I? I even think it's pretty well-written, but the atmosphere just doesn't do that.

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 10:37am

farrowking37

farrowking37

250 posts

I am going to throw my hat in and say the saddest moment from a video game is part of the evil ending from infamous 2

SPOILERS AHEAD

You spend most of the game building up a relationships with all the other characters in the game, and one of the characters that you gain a really good relation ship with is Zeke, your best friend. Who you have to kill. It hit me right in the feels.

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 7:20pm

drgonlorddrk

drgonlorddrk

2 posts

To me Dark Souls had a sad ending (although there are two)

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 2:41am

bingu77788

bingu77788

235 posts

SPOILERS

I would have to say the death of Lee Everett in the Walking Dead Game. I actually told Clementine to kill me.

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 3:01am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

The ending of vanilla Fallout 3.

Not because it was really teary-eyed or anything. It was the saddest moment because it was a horrible ending. It just kinda went 'Alright, stuff is totally great/ruined and now your Dad you just reunited with is dead. Roll credits, no continuing after.'

*tableflips all the tables*

Posted Nov 10, '13 at 8:48pm

metalplastic

metalplastic

114 posts

Generally, when a character you think won't die dies or when there's a character that you don't want to die dies.

Reply to Saddest game or moment in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!