ForumsThe TavernWorkshop (Stay Out of here, we don't want you)

507 62560
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I hope you haven't fallen for this age-old trick and actually clicked on the link.
However, if you have, welcome. This is where ideas, plans, and dreams are built.
(More to come)

• 507 Replies
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

What about a car that runs on salt water then it filters the salt from the water, so we have fresh water to drink. Or a robot that tickles you until you're awake. It also hold your change. *toot* Oops. My bad.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

A world that has no doors and no locks. There's no passwords and no restictions hatsoever of what you could see, hear, and touch.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

what would you do if you could create your own small universe? and i mean in the way you like. you would be able to watch everything in this universe through a device.

Would their be life on the planet you create?

if you wish then yes, you can create whatever you want.

Would be amazing if you could control things in the planet too with this device.

why not? if you would destroy them you could just create something new.

A candy world (if not done already)

It would end world hunger for a short while, but it wouldn't be long before everyone ate it and developed diabetes. Then the medicine to treat it would also be made of candy which would worsen the symptoms so nobody could live past 55. Then you'd have a bunch of decaying bodies scattered all over the place with nowhere to bury them due to a lack of dirt. It would reek everywhere and all the candy would eventually be contaminated by decaying flesh.

So no, that would not be a world I'd ever want to live in under any circumstances.

imagine a place where even living beings are made out of candy. you could eat even their trash. you could travel to this place to get some candy. everything there would be eatable candy (not for them but for us).

heres my dream or is it a nightmare thats for you to decide as i walk into a door the world around fades to white.I desire food and before me i find a sweet red apple.I desire comfort a wonderful chair is placed befor me.I desire warmth and a fire burns bright just for me.And then I desire a companion to enjoy this wealth with me and before me stands a buetifal maiden but as she turns to face me she has no face no expression no love

wow...just wow...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

imagine a place where even living beings are made out of candy

I have a feeling we'd be banned from this place not too long after the first few humans invaded and ate their candy leaders. It would be hard for them to enforce that ban, though, seeing as all their weapons would be made of candy.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It would be hard for them to enforce that ban, though, seeing as all their weapons would be made of candy.

They would feed you and when you fell to sleep stab you with sharpened candy canes.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

They would feed you and when you fell to sleep stab you with sharpened candy canes.

That could work maybe a couple times, but then we'd just come in with flamethrowers and melt all of the inhabitants. Then we'd have free candy that wouldn't scream and run away when we tried to eat it.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

In this world of candy, would Candy Land and The Game of Life be the same game? xD

I wouldn't recommend just going there and eating all the candy, though. No, it would be much more productive to abduct the candy species and breed them in captivity, creating an abundant source of candy and eventually ending world hunger! =D

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

I have a feeling we'd be banned from this place not too long after the first few humans invaded and ate their candy leaders. It would be hard for them to enforce that ban, though, seeing as all their weapons would be made of candy.

That could work maybe a couple times, but then we'd just come in with flamethrowers and melt all of the inhabitants. Then we'd have free candy that wouldn't scream and run away when we tried to eat it.

I wouldn't recommend just going there and eating all the candy, though. No, it would be much more productive to abduct the candy species and breed them in captivity, creating an abundant source of candy and eventually ending world hunger! =D

i answer them all at once because this world has an uneatable barrier around the planet/place. only someone who wont harm them can go through this barrier. and if you try to trick it you get send back to the entrance. but in case you get through: you can not eat the candy-humans because have you you ever tried to eat/chew diamond?

In this world of candy, would Candy Land and The Game of Life be the same game? xD

good question...

this people in this candy world are friendly, they live in buildings but they threat the nature like Native Americans did in the past. and besides that, you could eat candy-smoke, candy-trash, candy-waste and candy-loo and it would taste like candy for you! also, why eating candy-people if they produce plenty candy-trash? we could give them our trash (even toxic waste, the energy from the toxic waste would be the fuel to turn it into normal candy) and they would turn it into candy that only we humans could eat!
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

only someone who wont harm them can go through this barrier.

So... we can eat their entire environment and civilization, and it will be okay if we leave the candy people with nothing but themselves? =/

I'd think anyone who got through the barrier just to eat part of their world would technically be harming them by doing so... =P
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

you can not eat the candy-humans because have you you ever tried to eat/chew diamond?

That makes no sence since you would have no teeth if you tried to eat diamond, you have the potential of having no teeth when eating candy.
What if the candy people started to do cannabalism? Why am I asking that since it would be the exact same thing as if we did that...
How the candy people be able to walk around and stuff? Would they have liquid sugar for blood and sugar glazed veins?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

only someone who wont harm them can go through this barrier.

So... we can eat their entire environment and civilization, and it will be okay if we leave the candy people with nothing but themselves? =/

I'd think anyone who got through the barrier just to eat part of their world would technically be harming them by doing so... =P

ok, nobody can pass the barrier to their planet except delivery ships. we send them our trash, they turn it into candy and sent it back to us. we lose trash, get candy and they wont attack them.

anything there is made out of candy. they eat candy-fruits, candy-bread and so. it would be as like as our food but with candy. like peanutbutter-jeally sandwiches or pancakes with syrup or waffles with syrup, ice cream with fruits, suigar noodles...the list is endless. but they can not eat candy-wood or candy-stones because we can not eat wood or stones.

you can not eat the candy-humans because have you you ever tried to eat/chew diamond?

That makes no sence since you would have no teeth if you tried to eat diamond, you have the potential of having no teeth when eating candy.

you are right, but you can not eat them, but their candy-feces...

What if the candy people started to do cannabalism? Why am I asking that since it would be the exact same thing as if we did that...
How the candy people be able to walk around and stuff? Would they have liquid sugar for blood and sugar glazed veins?

they can not eat themself because they have morals and ethnics like we have. people in africa eat only other people if a wich cursed someone. canibals eating other just because they are hungry is an old cliché.

they have candy-muscles, candy-veins, candy-blood and so on. they are strong enough to stand, thanks to their hard candy-bones.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

we lose trash, get candy and we wont attack them.

sorry for the double post.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

World of Candy? That's a novel idea. Trees made of licorice and houses made of gingerbread. Oohhhh...
avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Worst scenario ever: Waking up and finding that your whole life was just a dream. 8'(

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Worst scenario ever: Waking up and finding that your whole life was just a dream.

Only if you feel you had a reasonably decent life. If one were to wake up from a series of terrible experiences that they believed were their life, only to find out that their real life is much better, it could very well be the best scenario for them.
Showing 451-465 of 507