ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92949
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

2. The basket was under an appletree

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

1. You took away two oranges so you have two oranges :P

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

1. jazmoon got it.
2. nope. the basket is an important part though

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

2. their are 4 girls and their are 4 apples in a basket. each girl takes an apple, but their is still one in the basket. how?

hummmm, i thought that TronulNeWbiE got it right, but when you said it wasn't gave it another thought. I think that the last girl took the basket with the last apple in it
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

2. The last girl to get an apple took the basket with her but left the apple in it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

yeah, u guys got it right, she took the basket with the apple in it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Albert Einstein allegedly made this riddle for his scholars:

A fellow encountered a bear in a wasteland. There was nobody else there. Both were frightened and ran away. Fellow to the north, bear to the west. Suddenly the fellow stopped, aimed his gun to the south and shot the bear. What color was the bear?

If you dont know, this may help you: if the bear ran about 3.14 times faster than the fellow (still westwards), the fellow could have shot straight in front of him, however for the booty he would have to go to the south.

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

The bear would be white.. A Polar Bear.. If they were a little south of the north pole and the guy ran to the north pole, then everywhere he aimed would be south, so he would then be able to shoot the bear..

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

I think alswell it is a white bear.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Aren't polar bear's fur clear without snow?

ilberic
ilberic
858 posts
Jester

Ok, then change my answer to an invisible bear... thus making the hunter and incredibly good one!

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Wait what??? An invisible bear?????

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Aren't polar bear's fur clear without snow?

What dose that even mean? O.o and if you mean brown if there was no snow, then i don't think so. I think they would stay white.
Now back to the matter in hand i agree with ilberic i think that is the answer, any more riddles =D
DrivingLama
DrivingLama
9 posts
Peasant

Here you go:
There is a dead man in the center of a field.He carried with him an unopened package. As he neared the center of the field he knew he was going to die. How did he know he was going to die?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Maybe the unopened package, was an unopened parachute. Obviously if his parachute didn't open, he would know he was going to do die :P

Showing 136-150 of 356