ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92947
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

DUH, he bought it with a credit card.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

It wasn't the answer I was looking for but I will accept it

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A man bought a car for $5,000 but he didn't spend a penny on it.How?

He had someone else buy it for him.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

A man bought a car for $5,000 but he didn't spend a penny on it.How?

He paid for it using dollars. No pennies were used.
The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Here's another one:

Romeo and Juliet are dead.Their was glass and water next to them.All that is in the house is a bed and a table.They live in a desert location and their is a train track near them.How did Romeo and Juliet die?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

a couple ways

1. A train came and killed them ( never said in the house )

2. they stabbed themselves with the glass ( never said water was inside )

3. Someone came and killed them ( LOL )

I think they're all relevant to be answers but you decide.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The obvious answer here is that someone on the train threw a big block of ice through their window. They were both standing next to the window at the time, so the ice block hit them both in the head and the blow was enough to kill both of them. Being in a desert, naturally, the ice melted, which explains the water. The shattered window explains the glass.

This is exactly why you should NEVER move next to train tracks. This kind of thing happens all the time in those areas.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

LOL Ernie your comments are always funny. I hope that's the right answer and how about my hard riddle no ones answers it yet oh and sorry its so long :P

A detective is lookin for a king of the jungle. He finds foot prints then gets captured by monks that knock him unconscience. When he wakes up, hes sitting in a chair with his hands and feet tied up, and a blindfold over his eyes.

The king takes off the blindfolds and the detective sees 2 other people in 2 other chairs. then the king of the jungle says.
"Im going to put your blindfolds back on then put either a red dot, or a green dot on your head. Then i will remove the blindfolds and you have to guess which color is on your head. You cannot tell eachother what their color is."

So he does what he said and after he removes the blindfolds the detective looks around and sees that the 2 other men have green dots on their forehead. So the detective says to the king,
"i know what dot i have on my head." The king asks
"what is it" and the detective says
"I no that I have a green dot on my forehead."
How did he know ?

Hint: He didnt have any tricks. He didnt have mirrors, he didnt have a knife, or any other tool to help him.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

He sees that the king only has green ink.

Although, what does the detective gain from guessing correctly? Freedom? Respect from the tribe? A juicy lion steak?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

He sees that the king only has green ink.

that's pretty close, so yay and i'm not sure what he gets maybe all those things :P
TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

Oh i had to think about this one for a little bit maybe my guess isn't right oh well. He knows because the two other men are tied up aswell and have green dots so he must have a green dot. Maybe to symbolize them as prisoners. Maybe because only the king has a red dot? Well anyway theres my guess.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

should've been more specific with that riddle but the answer i was looking for was Romeo and Juliet were fish and the roar of the train made the fish bowl fall off the table and they die.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

i got some
1. if you have three oranges and you take away 2, how many do you have?

2. their are 4 girls and their are 4 apples in a basket. each girl takes an apple, but their is still one in the basket. how?

3. a man goes up to a boy and says, " if i can write down your exact weight on this paper, then you owe me $50, but if i get it wrong, then i pay you $50 dollars." the boy agreed and was just going to lie if the man got it wright. in the end the boy paid the man $50. what happened?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

1. three oranges.

2. A girl could take an apple from another girl.

3. He wrote 'your exact weight' on the peice of paper.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

1. no...
2. no...
3. yeah thats right

Showing 121-135 of 356