ForumsGamesReich of Darkness

166 39204
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

On the surface, it's basically Necronator 2 but with Nazis and without all the problems Necronator 2 had at launch (thank God). However, there appears to be some intricate combat pentagram going on that I haven't quite figured out yet, so I'll get back to you guys on that.

So far I have everything from Germany and all but one medal in France. A few notes:

-The starting troops are so far the best solely because they have such a huge firing range and do pretty decent damage. Stacking them means pretty much instant death to any individual squad.
-Flamethrower guys are really weak...
-Sturm troopers are pretty fun; they have grenades and machine guns and do a lot of damage with both of them.
-My personal favorite so far is probably the giant fighting robots. Haven't really run into much of anything that can efficiently kill them besides a stack of the generic soldiers.

How are you guys building your armies? I'm doing basically the same thing I did with Necronator 2: Pump economy and troop stats while using the free guys to lay waste to everything, and by the time I need better soldiers I'll have the medals to unlock them.

One last thing, Hitler needs to be playable at some point.

• 166 Replies
Sollet
Sollet
5 posts
Nomad

America = Good, Germany = Bad, USSR = Bad, Bin Laden = Bad, USA = Good. Don't try to get deeper into these people minds who cannot even point the location of their country in the map. Do you also argue about chosing Terrorist team in Counter Strike? Please, grow up. In Europe everybody is tired of USA propaganda and your patriotism bull****.

RadiantGuy
RadiantGuy
1 posts
Nomad

The U.S.A put Japanese Americans in their own versions of concentrations camps, the Russians slaughtered 30 million of their own civilians in the war and ***** countless of Germans on their trip to Berlin, Americans dropped atomic bombs on Japan. The allies were just as evil and therefore should not be a playable faction in any games, as it discriminates against the Japanese and promotes dictatorship under Stalin and the death of 30 million innocent people.

But wait!!! None of the above counts because at the end of the day the winners write history and are never wrong... I'm American Sollet and even I'm not this ignorant

szombathelyi
szombathelyi
3 posts
Nomad

Yes, the USSR and Empire of Japan killed wayyyy more people than the Nazis in control of Germany did in World War 2. They torured, rap_ed and murdered millions of people all over south east asia. They treated POWs worse than the Germans did.

cosckoya
cosckoya
1 posts
Nomad

Are the Stormtroopers, from Star Wars, a nazi thing? The name is taken from the nazis and nobody cares because is a FILM, not real life.

Where is your Freedom of speech, freedom of ideas? It's gone. I'm afraid that you will be the next 'nazis'. I hope not but you are in the way to be.

danilogcp
danilogcp
2 posts
Nomad

dont delet this game please i like this game!!!

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

The game didn't just disappear from the front page. It's gone from the site altogether... :-(

And here I was getting ready to do a full video walkthrough in a desperate attempt at earning a Merit ;_;

danilogcp
danilogcp
2 posts
Nomad

please dont delet armor games! i like this game i waitingo to infectonator 2

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/files/games/reich-of-darkness-13040.swf
^^^

There you go!

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad
NQuan2
NQuan2
3 posts
Peasant

all because of some oversensitive losers like alderon. smh...

henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

I'm sad that they listened to those idiots saying it supported nazis and all that bull. Don't change it just because of them, or else they will know they can get away with this crap.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

First of all, I don't appreciate the name calling 'Nquan2." I've flagged your comment and I think you'll find it's in violation of the forum etiquette here.

And 'henry94567' I find your comment highly interesting, especially your word usage. Saying; "they can get away with this" in that context is exactly what the nazis were hoping themselves.

History is there to be learned from. And we should NEVER let things like this become mainstream, as far as I'm concerned it's my duty as a decent human being to spit in the face of anything that paints the nazis in an even remotely sympathetic light.

whats your problem? You can't handle a little evil playing, grow some thicker skin because there are people painting worse people in way better light. This isn't even saying "NAZI'S ARE GOD, HEIL HITLER" it doesn't use the Swastika, it doesn't even say nazi
henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

I cant help but remember this video
[url=http://extra-credits.net/episodes/facing-controversy/]

NQuan2
NQuan2
3 posts
Peasant

and how in the heck are they in a sympathetic light? do you have any proof that you can reference in the game? no, you can't. aside from that edited picture of "hitler" in the beginning there's no reference to nazi germany, the killing of jews, swastikas, WHATEVER. you're just looking for something complain about. as far as nazis go, we know they're evil. anyone with at least a high school education can figure that out. that is the point of toge's games. first they have you play as the villain and later on they implement the more heroic factions.

and if you're gonna whine about RoD then you might as well whine about another popular WW2 game here on ArmorGames: Warfare 1944. you know? the game that has 24 million plays and 12 thousand favs. that game has germans in it too, yet no one complained about that game.

and as far as flagging me goes. go ahead, I'm not scared.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

whats your problem? You can't handle a little evil playing, grow some thicker skin because there are people painting worse people in way better light. This isn't even saying "NAZI'S ARE GOD, HEIL HITLER" it doesn't use the Swastika, it doesn't even say nazi

If you fail to see the references than I reverse your question and ask you, what's your problem?

It doesn't take much looking around on the internet to see just how much a whole generation of people these days think that Hitler is a source of amusement and the nazis were 'cool.' Personally it disgusts me every time I see another youtube video posted in the 'Hitler reacts to xxx' theme.

Typical human behaviour though, history is never learned from. You can say I'm over-reacting to all of this, but the moment you blindly accept these things, the more developers will push the boundaries and it's proven that popular media such as... oh I don't know games affect our perception of the world around us.

In this case, creating more sympathy and good will towards a group of mass-murdering psycopaths that attempted genocide, human experimentation and world domination.

I said it before in this thread and I'll say it again; would your opinions still be the same if it was your family being apprehended and thrown into a concentration camp?
Showing 31-45 of 166