ForumsGamesReich of Darkness

166 39202
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

On the surface, it's basically Necronator 2 but with Nazis and without all the problems Necronator 2 had at launch (thank God). However, there appears to be some intricate combat pentagram going on that I haven't quite figured out yet, so I'll get back to you guys on that.

So far I have everything from Germany and all but one medal in France. A few notes:

-The starting troops are so far the best solely because they have such a huge firing range and do pretty decent damage. Stacking them means pretty much instant death to any individual squad.
-Flamethrower guys are really weak...
-Sturm troopers are pretty fun; they have grenades and machine guns and do a lot of damage with both of them.
-My personal favorite so far is probably the giant fighting robots. Haven't really run into much of anything that can efficiently kill them besides a stack of the generic soldiers.

How are you guys building your armies? I'm doing basically the same thing I did with Necronator 2: Pump economy and troop stats while using the free guys to lay waste to everything, and by the time I need better soldiers I'll have the medals to unlock them.

One last thing, Hitler needs to be playable at some point.

• 166 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

At that line, I didn't talk specifically about this situation. I've seen many games and media got banned or took down becaue the Nazi's stuff. There was one time when the sport day festival fancy-costume parade in my contry have the Nazi German costume theme. The highschool kids who dressed in faked-fancy Nazi costume ,alongside their highschool, got attacked by mass media and many Jewish organization world wide. This is pretty ridiculous and over reacting, in my opinion.

this i can understand though. you pretty much wear the same clothes that those people who did those horibble things did and party with that. in a way its disrespectful and seems as if you couldnt care less about what happened there. i wouldnt go overboard and bann or even say anything since those are my subjective feelings but i can understand that people got hurt.

Yeah, I was really emotional back then. Also, English is not my native language. But that's not much related to the point, isn't it ?

its not mine either but yes you are right. it has no point. just do notice that in the way you used it many people would underestimate your opinion.

I know, I'm sorry about that. Just wanted to express my anger/opinion somewhere.

thats ok but this thread died some time ago and should have stayed in the grave really.

I have the right to tell people what is right and what is wrong. It's freedom of speech, isn't it ? I ,however, have to right to forced people to do what I think is right.

you have the right to say anything you want but you have no right to judge people and say that as if those are facts. just like i have no right to call you evil because you dont kill people and send them to heaven before they sin (stupid example to show the extreme side.) say your opinion, dont judge.

I missed the point and pretty much talked rubbish back then. What I wanted to say at that time is the evil deeds that Nazi German Party and its leadder committed have nothing to do with their sense of fasion, their disclipine, and their engineering. These things (their sense of fasion, their disclipine, and their engineering) are what we like about Nazi. We do not like them because their evil deeds and their leader.

good points. except the fact you said "we". youd be surprised how many people like them BECAUSE of what they have done. they were really strong, they did unbelievable things and that is also a reason to like them. its not about killing jews. its about the ability to do whatever you want and they pretty much had it. i remember the times in here when jewish children played "suicidal terorist muslim". i doubt it was racism or the thought that commiting suicide is good. it was just cool. and thats a really shallow way of thinking that ignores the outcome of what those people do which is a lot like the nazi situation.

[/quote]My mistake, my post was not appear lastnight, so I posted several times because of my anger. I will not do that again.[quote]

yes you will. and so will i and many other users until they fix this annoying glitch. i once (or more) did the same because the comment didnt appear. try refreshing a few times.

last note: above this box is a button that says /quote. press it once, copy paste someones quote and then press it again to make it easier to understand what you quoted.
Showing 166-166 of 166