ForumsGamesReich of Darkness

166 39203
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

On the surface, it's basically Necronator 2 but with Nazis and without all the problems Necronator 2 had at launch (thank God). However, there appears to be some intricate combat pentagram going on that I haven't quite figured out yet, so I'll get back to you guys on that.

So far I have everything from Germany and all but one medal in France. A few notes:

-The starting troops are so far the best solely because they have such a huge firing range and do pretty decent damage. Stacking them means pretty much instant death to any individual squad.
-Flamethrower guys are really weak...
-Sturm troopers are pretty fun; they have grenades and machine guns and do a lot of damage with both of them.
-My personal favorite so far is probably the giant fighting robots. Haven't really run into much of anything that can efficiently kill them besides a stack of the generic soldiers.

How are you guys building your armies? I'm doing basically the same thing I did with Necronator 2: Pump economy and troop stats while using the free guys to lay waste to everything, and by the time I need better soldiers I'll have the medals to unlock them.

One last thing, Hitler needs to be playable at some point.

• 166 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

In this case, creating more sympathy and good will towards a group of mass-murdering psycopaths that attempted genocide, human experimentation and world domination.

you don't seem to understand, that we all know that he was an evil person and what he did was terrible, but we know it won't happen again. the UN would stop anything like this before it even started

just lighten up a little they aren't saying that nazi's are good or even alright, they just lets you play the other side
pandasaregroovy
pandasaregroovy
1 posts
Nomad

bring this game back! grow up internet. there can never be too many wasted hours on armorgames.

henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

Go sheep go, back to your herd.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

It's easy to think in terms of the present, what people seem to struggle with is the past and the future. What happened back there in our past should never be condoned. Not even for one second. The very real danger is if we view matters in a different light from the brutal reality of what they were then we open up the way to a darker future where such behaviour can be repeated.

you're so sensitive, how do you survive? i can't believe you've managed to live with the internet and not had a heart attack by it

seriously, those are VIDEOS and this is a GAME made by FLASH, there is no propaganda whatsoever, just grow up
henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

The definition of a sheep in a herd is that, that side is the majority. In this case I am virtually alone in my condemnation of this game, therefore you and others in this thread must, by your own words, be the herd.

Good job.

My mistake, your more like a mule. No matter what facts are presented to you, or how many times your proven wrong, you will never change your mindset, you are incapable of doing so.
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

you're so sensitive, how do you survive? i can't believe you've managed to live with the internet and not had a heart attack by it

seriously, those are VIDEOS and this is a GAME made by FLASH, there is no propaganda whatsoever, just grow up

I've been on the internet for over 10 years and seen pretty much everything it has to offer, but some things just aren't cool. Nazis is one of them.

I'll happily take a chainsaw to a zombie all day long, but if you put that chainsaw in the hands of a nazi soldier and make the zombie become an allied soldier protecting his family and his country from tyranny? Yeah, I take issue with that.

Call that sensitive if you want, I call it basic decency.

My mistake, your more like a mule. No matter what facts are presented to you, or how many times your proven wrong, you will never change your mindset, you are incapable of doing so.

Thanks for keeping me entertained!
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

nazi soldier

false

llied soldier protecting his family and his country from tyranny

does conscription mean anything?

also you know the allied forces were just as savage? do you what we did to the Japanese? read a book bro
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry, if you're incapable of continuing the discussion without resorting to petty insults then don't post in the first place.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Sorry, if you're incapable of continuing the discussion without resorting to petty insults then don't post in the first place.

why do you ignore my points and only point to the part where i pointed out your own ignorance
henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

Thanks for keeping me entertained!

I wasn't completely sure until now, but now I know your just trolling. Get out.
NQuan2
NQuan2
3 posts
Peasant

it's ok. you're not the only one who's points he ignored.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I wasn't completely sure until now, but now I know your just trolling. Get out.

oi vey i fell for it, i feel so stupid
henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

oi vey i fell for it, i feel so stupid

Problem is a lot of people actually think like him, so its hard to differentiate from them.
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

Sad state of affairs when putting down nazi supporters gets you labeled a 'troll.' After all, who wouldn't just love those lovable Third Reich little scamps, right?

maven_wolf
maven_wolf
2 posts
Nomad

give back the **** game,the fact is if you really want to ***** than look at what the usa is doing now taking civy lives all across the world and what about the cia......come the **** on,grow up and shut up,at least i served in the military,it was nothing more than a flash game and if you really want to go there than ban modern warfar series and other **** like that,so stfu

Showing 46-60 of 166