ForumsForum GamesKept in the Dark -- It's Just the Beginning

131 15724
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Your hands are shaking... but you continue to write in your journal.

[/i]...now I'm all alone. No one here to help me... to tell me what to do. Corbis just went crazy. We should have known from the beginning. He gave us signs, but we ignored them. I had a feeling in my gut about him, and what he'd been up to before we all teamed up together, but I foolishly ignored that as well.

You take a break from writing, and focus on calming your nerves. Sweat dribbles down the side of your face, cooling you off.
You stand up, and look at the evironment. You're inside of a small room, with a dark hallway staring at you. You sit back down, and begin to write some more.

If you find this, journal, then you should be able to find the radio that I have left for you. Look in the desk, third droor. Turn the frequency to 30.6, and talk to me. I have no clue what these things are, so I'm hoping that you do. Please, contact me right as you read this.[i]

You place the pen that you've been using into your pocket. You then place the journal on the floor where you've been sitting, and you stand up once again. You take a few steps in front of you, then you look down at the monster that you killed a few minutes earlier. Its head is shrunken, and its hands don't even seem to exist anymore. Enormous blades have grown out of the monsters arms, and a few bones reach out from the monsters shoulders. Suddenly, the monster's arm moves, and the blade taps your shoes. "Ah!" you yell, stepping back. The monster lies on the floor completely motionless now. Your hands begin to tremble some more. "Its time to move, screw this place." you say to yourself. The intimidating dark hallway continues to stare at you. There is a desk beside you, where you placed the radio for someone to retrieve, hopefully. A lantern is lit, sitting on top of the desk, but it has little oil remaining.

What will you do?

Character Sheet
Name:
Physical Desc:
--------
Suffering from: Nothing
Sanity: Low; Hands are shaking and you have a slight headache
Health: Maximum
--------
Time of Day: Unknown
--------
Companions: None
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen

Choose actions carefully in this game. This game is mainly for advanced players... which means that you gotta think a lot and make sure you make few errors.

The Sanity means how... sane you are. The more monsters you encounter, the more your sanity will drop. If your Sanity reaches rock bottom, then your companions will consider you a threat and unsafe to be around, and therefor they will kill you. If you have no companions, then you will be okay, but monsters will find you more frequently and it will be more dangerous. To decrease your sanity, drink alcohol, or just simply talk to companions about memories or talk about something you miss. Anything that would help you keep your mind in place.

The category named: Suffering From, tells you what your suffering from pretyt much. You have to eat, drink, and sleep in this game. If you don't get enough sleep, you will suffer from sleep deprivation. If you don't drink water, you'll suffer from dehydration, etc.

So... what will you do?

• 131 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

It shouldn't even be called Super Hero/Villain 4. Its more like Super Hero/Villain 2.5 because of all the times that I stopped posting and updating. I'm not gonna host any more RPG's for a while because I lose my inspiration to update those stories now. It used to be fun and I used to get excited to update, but the excitement was buried somehow. I just don't have fun updating these stories anymore... so I won't host anything for a long time until I actually feel like I'm gonna finish hosting an RPG for once. If anyone remembers Tossavainen and his Settlement of Dust RPG, it was the best one I have ever played, but he got too stressed from it because he had to update and change everyone's stories so much because of it being multiplayer. I kind of get stressed when I update, but now I just don't see the fun of hosting RPG's anymore. Maybe I'll come back and host one more if I feel like I can upkeep it for at least a few months. But for now, I'll just play some other peoples RPG's.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Physical Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
--------
Suffering from: Tiredness
Sanity: Normal
--------
Time of Day: Early Morning
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen/Radio/Matches(6)/5 batteries/Morphine/1 unknown pill/3 adrenaline shots
Back: Shotgun(held by ripped shirt)
Ripped T-shirt Ammo pouch: 45 shotgun shells
Right hand: Lantern(64%)*Un-lit*
Left hand: Monster's Blade, Silver Ring

|anyway, i look for something that looks like a bed and rest on it.

You don't find anything useful from the doctor.You look around the room and find a padded table-type thing. You fall asleep, but have strange dreams. You dream of being ambushed by those monsters, but even though you know it's a dream, you can't wake up. Once you do, you get off of the temporary bed that you didn't like because it gave you a creepy feel. But thinking about it, most things you see could scare anybody right now. You awl around trying to find anything, with no luck. So you head for the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Name: blue wings
Physical Desc: short, thin, long black hair, black eyes.
--------
Sanity:Normal; Everything is normal. ('Cept for monsters)
--------
Time of Day: Very Early Morning
--------
--------
Inventory:One candle/Cigarettes(5)/Matches(6)/Key/Wig/
Right hand: Lantern(52%)
Left hand: Bottle (1 battery,3 pens & pencil)
--------
Wrist Watch: 2:43 A.M.(This was supposed to be A.M. the whole time, my bad for putting P.M.)

|ill check where the stench is coming from

You seem to be coming closer to the smell as you walk further. You can practically see the scent. As you are sure the source of the stench can only be about a few feet away. "A few feet away?!?" You ask yourself. Then you hear a growl.
Name:Kaytawna
Physical Desc:Black hair,redish Brown eyes,slim,5'9
--------
--------
--------
--------

|to late?

Nope! Not at all!
Name:Joshua (Skrillex Jr.) Dartmen
Physical Desc:5'10", a little more than average build, brown eyes, long wavy hair, VERY agile, very good with melee weapons
--------
--------
--------
Right hand:
Left hand: Lantern(56%)

I see something rummaging through some papers. I slowly and quietly go back trying to find a weapon in the room I was just in.
That was fun! Happy KITDing!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Physical Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
--------
--------
--------
--------
Inventory: Ball-point Pen/Radio/Matches(6)/5 batteries/Morphine/1 unknown pill/3 adrenaline shots

i try to find a better place to hide and rest.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--------
--------
--------
--------

i go to the cafe and search some coffee.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

um...shouldnt we wait till the others continue too? i feel like i am the only one playing...

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Well...I guess you can tell them...im kinda working on chapters 3-4 for my story...so...ya.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

THIS IS BACK UP! IM SIMI-INCHARGE! COME BACK! BTW this is an Armor Games forum comment...

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

FRICKING BUMP!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

so much bump. So much.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

This is officially dead (I'm not gunna bump anymore). Someone lock this...please...it's making me sad.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

that this game is dead is sad because this was a great game!

Showing 121-131 of 131