Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Jun 16, '12 at 10:16am

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

908 posts

I have to say that I agree. At least where I come from, you need to be able to handle the situation you're in on your own. For some odd reason getting a teaching involved in problems between students only gets the students mad at you.

True. Thank you for that insight.

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 12:50pm

157C

157C

58 posts

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself. What should me, the host of this forum, do?

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 2:57pm

FishermanJE

FishermanJE

41 posts

Bullying is unnecessary for those who can't stand up for themselves and fight like a man, rather they would just go and tell someone there feelings are hurt instead of sticking up for themselves and beating some arse. Violence is always an option

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 3:04pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself. What should me, the host of this forum, do?

tell him to do something usefull like play video games? why is he upset anyway? thats a pretty good reason for spitting in someones eye so im sure his parents arent angry either. i really cant understand what his problem is.

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 3:29pm

sensanaty

sensanaty

1,145 posts

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself.

In which country do you go to school in? Because a spit in the eye is most certainly not a reason to be expelled. Everyone needs a little violence in their lives, otherwise it's pretty darn boring if you ask me. Tell him it's good he stood up for himself, but also tell him it's pathetic that he's sad for being expelled.

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 3:44pm

dair5

dair5

3,475 posts

I don't understand why he got expelled, but he is away from the bully. And there are plenty of schools out there. Theres no reason to be that upset.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 2:25pm

157C

157C

58 posts

I don't understand why he got expelled, but he is away from the bully. And there are plenty of schools out there. Theres no reason to be that upset.

We go to one of the best middle schools in New York, yes it is good to get away from the bully but it's going to be hard to find another good school around where we live, but he does have a reason to be this upset, plus our principul sucks,.
Bullying is unnecessary for those who can't stand up for themselves and fight like a man, rather they would just go and tell someone there feelings are hurt instead of sticking up for themselves and beating some arse. Violence is always an option

No it's not, i don't know what's going through your head, but violence should never be an option, when i say Speak Up, i mean to an adult to try and stop bulling, not speak up to a bully and yourself punched in the face, so no violence.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 5:02pm

ethan3300

ethan3300

100 posts

The kid probably gets abused at home or any number of things and bullies people so he can " feel like he has some control ". Don't just jump to conclusions when you haven't taken what could be going on at this persons house.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 9:07pm

YoMama07

YoMama07

29 posts

I hear that some bullies get abused at home and end up taking out their anger on other kids.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 9:12pm

YoMama07

YoMama07

29 posts

And you should always be an up-stander, not a by-stander just sitting down watching it go down.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!