ForumsWEPRBullying

496 49803
157C
157C
58 posts
Shepherd

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 496 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
196 posts
Shepherd

i ha a guy in my class who was like a giant and he would bully me and i actually found out something that he is scared of my brother so whenever he would chase me i would go to my brother and my brother would beat him up or scare him i love you bro

thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts
Shepherd

Off the bat: I was bullied.
I am a bit of a realist, I agree with feminism, the hippy movement, or bullying but people are bullied (in the traditional sense) mainly because they are really annoying. It sucks I know. That little kid that everyone hates, they sometimes hate him because he poked at them every day and annoying the crap out of them.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM AGREEING WITH IT, ESPESCIALLY NOT "CYBER-BULLYING" JUST THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts
Shepherd

NOTE: I do NOT agree with bullying, the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
Bard

the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

what exactly is wrong whit them?
you dont want peace and freedom?
you dont want equal woman rights?
thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts
Shepherd

Grammar please.
The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.
Peace and freedom are great but the FL movement wasn't the way to achieve them.
Feminists bring up things like equal rights. Women have exactly the same rights as men. I believe what they are trying to get across is that they want to get rid of the label of "women" which is understandable, seeing as how they want the gender and sexes to be exactly the same (which they are not).

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,498 posts
Blacksmith

The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.

The hippie movement and the free love movement were actually two separate movements. (Though often supported by the same people.)

Hippie movement: From around 1967, its fundamental ethos â" including harmony with nature, communal living, artistic experimentation particularly in music, and the widespread use of recreational drugs â" spread around the world.

Free love movement: Free love is a social movement that rejects marriage, which is seen as a form of social and financial bondage. The Free Love movementâs initial goal was to separate the state from sexual matters such as marriage, birth control, and adultery. It claimed that such issues were the concern of the people involved, and no one else.

(source wiki)

Women have exactly the same rights as men.

There are still many cases where this is not true. Just for one example, women sill on average get payed less for the same work men do. These inequality issues was especially the case back when the feminist movement first started, women no being able to vote, enter into the military, etc.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Grammar please.

He is foreign.

Well that's a load of bull.

You should talk to Xzeno on the matter..he is AG's most prominent feminist
thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts
Shepherd

The hippie movement and the free love movement were actually two separate movements. (Though often supported by the same people.)
Hippie movement: From around 1967, its fundamental ethos ��" including harmony with nature, communal living, artistic experimentation particularly in music, and the widespread use of recreational drugs ��" spread around the world.
Free love movement: Free love is a social movement that rejects marriage, which is seen as a form of social and financial bondage. The Free Love movementâs initial goal was to separate the state from sexual matters such as marriage, birth control, and adultery. It claimed that such issues were the concern of the people involved, and no one else.
(source wiki)
There are still many cases where this is not true. Just for one example, women sill on average get payed less for the same work men do. These inequality issues was especially the case back when the feminist movement first started, women no being able to vote, enter into the military, etc.

Terribly sorry, my mistake.
I meant rights as in basic human rights, not the amount they get paid.
Now, I believe when you are talking about military service you mean active combat roles, a poll showed that not many women wanted to volunteer for ACRs and those who did could not pass the tests that the males had to pass.
He is foreign.

Very well, my bad (again) Sorry.
partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
Bard

Grammar please.

welcome to the interweb...

Peace and freedom are great but the FL movement wasn't the way to achieve them.

as mage said it are 2 different movements...
there is nothing wrong whit hippies.

Feminists bring up things like equal rights. Women have exactly the same rights as men.

completely denying the woman oppressions (by law) of the last so many thousand years?
until emancipation woman were not equal. and sometimes woman still are not equal, as mage pointed out.
partydevil
partydevil
5,168 posts
Bard

like being allowed to vote?
woman were not allowed to vote.
thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts
Shepherd

woman were not allowed to vote.

Welcome to the 21st Century!
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
479 posts
Peasant

Bullying, especially in this way, will always go down. Right now, they're going after white men.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,991 posts
Scribe

Bullying, especially in this way, will always go down. Right now, they're going after white men.

wat.jpg

Please explain.
HahiHa
HahiHa
7,106 posts
Grand Duke

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Europe had to wait the end of the 20th century until women had the right to vote everywhere; and that's just Europe. That's not so long ago.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
479 posts
Peasant

Please explain.

Idk what wat.jpg means, i'm guessing someone posted a jpeg picture of wat, whatever that is. But u quoted me so I guess I'll explain. Being a white man these days is a disadvantage. People focus so much on giving special treatment to minorities and women, that now it ignores us. If a black man does wrong, nobody TRULY cares. When the terrorists bombed my beloved home, Boston, which was a conspiracy, they only hoped they were white men. people love to see white men mess up, but it doesn't happen much. If a black man and white man are applying for a job, they'll pick the black man, to show the company's variety.
Showing 361-375 of 496