Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted May 12, '13 at 7:12pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Zimmerman and Martin should be discussed in a new topic called "Self-freakin-defense!"

Posted May 24, '13 at 4:01pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Don't go near him ! His virus of retardness will afect you !

*facepalm*

The way to get of bulliness . is acting like a retard

Uh, that's probably more likely than anything to get you bullied.

Posted May 30, '13 at 8:37pm

Dementore

Dementore

6 posts

Uh, that's probably more likely than anything to get you bullied

.What do you mean ?

If you act like an idiot you'll be treated as one. People may not treat you particularly well not but I can speak from personal experience that acting a way you're not will not make things better for long. Maybe a couple of months or a few years but you'll become either bored or tired of not being who you are. I know bullying sucks but if you act like yourself you will eventually find people that like you.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 5:04am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

i ha a guy in my class who was like a giant and he would bully me and i actually found out something that he is scared of my brother so whenever he would chase me i would go to my brother and my brother would beat him up or scare him :) i love you bro

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 8:02pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

164 posts

Off the bat: I was bullied.
I am a bit of a realist, I agree with feminism, the hippy movement, or bullying but people are bullied (in the traditional sense) mainly because they are really annoying. It sucks I know. That little kid that everyone hates, they sometimes hate him because he poked at them every day and annoying the crap out of them.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM AGREEING WITH IT, ESPESCIALLY NOT "CYBER-BULLYING" JUST THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 8:03pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

164 posts

NOTE: I do NOT agree with bullying, the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 8:08pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

what exactly is wrong whit them?
you dont want peace and freedom?
you dont want equal woman rights?

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 11:03pm

thugtastic

thugtastic

164 posts

Grammar please.
The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.
Peace and freedom are great but the FL movement wasn't the way to achieve them.
Feminists bring up things like equal rights. Women have exactly the same rights as men. I believe what they are trying to get across is that they want to get rid of the label of "women" which is understandable, seeing as how they want the gender and sexes to be exactly the same (which they are not).

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 11:47pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,677 posts

Knight

The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.

The hippie movement and the free love movement were actually two separate movements. (Though often supported by the same people.)

Hippie movement: From around 1967, its fundamental ethos â€" including harmony with nature, communal living, artistic experimentation particularly in music, and the widespread use of recreational drugs â€" spread around the world.

Free love movement: Free love is a social movement that rejects marriage, which is seen as a form of social and financial bondage. The Free Love movement’s initial goal was to separate the state from sexual matters such as marriage, birth control, and adultery. It claimed that such issues were the concern of the people involved, and no one else.

(source wiki)

Women have exactly the same rights as men.

There are still many cases where this is not true. Just for one example, women sill on average get payed less for the same work men do. These inequality issues was especially the case back when the feminist movement first started, women no being able to vote, enter into the military, etc.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 11:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

Grammar please.

He is foreign.

Women have exactly the same rights as men.

Well that's a load of bull.

You should talk to Xzeno on the matter..he is AG's most prominent feminist

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!