Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 2:19am

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

Simpler words would be nice

Fighting doesn't solve anything. All you do is perpetuate a culture of violence by advocating beating up anyone who so much as offends you. While I will never say you do not have the right to defend yourself, I'm certain from your attitude that more effort on your part could have gone into avoiding conflict.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 3:41am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Fighting doesn't solve anything. All you do is perpetuate a culture of violence by advocating beating up anyone who so much as offends you. While I will never say you do not have the right to defend yourself, I'm certain from your attitude that more effort on your part could have gone into avoiding conflict.

You adovcate peace at any cost.
While I do try to avoid violence and to some extent I fear it as I may do something in the heat of the moment which I might regret later but I do have some boundaries which I never let anyone cross biggest of them is if you get physical with me.
My reaction will never be for vengeance, but rather for containment, a mere punishment so those acts of aggression shall never be commited again.
If I am certain that an agressor will not repeat his actions, i will not retaliate but if you punch and then be proud of it and brag to do it again, I'll smash you in a wall aand trample over you whenyou eil come next time.
Luckily such situations seldom arise, most of the times even most serious conflicts are solved by dialogue.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 11:25am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,477 posts

a mere punishment

It's not yours to give over here.

but if you punch and then be proud of it and brag to do it again, I'll smash you in a wall

Pretty sure that's vengeance. You're taking it a step beyond your immediate defense and using additional blows to make a point.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 9:12pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Pretty sure that's vengeance. You're taking it a step beyond your immediate defense and using additional blows to make a point.

I am putting an end to it. Remember I still am defending myself.
It's not yours to give over here.

That was a bloody expression read the sentence again

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 9:46pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

That was a bloody expression read the sentence again

It's more condemning in context; who made you judge, jury, and executioner?

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 9:56pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Read the sentence again
My reaction will never be for vengeance, but rather for containment, a mere punishment so those acts of aggression shall never be commited again.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 9:58pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

I'll advise you to do the same with mine.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 10:00pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Can you use simpler english.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 10:45pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,477 posts

"Your statement looks worse as a whole. Why do you feel it's your right to punish others?"

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 10:58pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

"Your statement looks worse as a whole. Why do you feel it's your right to punish others?"

So I got it right first time, that is whY I told you to reread me post.

Add that with this
If I am certain that an agressor will not repeat his actions, i will not retaliate but if you punch and then be proud of it and brag to do it again, I'll smash you in a wall aand trample over you whenyou eil come next time.

What do you get?

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!